Reviews for I'm in love with a Cat!
slashyfangirl chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
yay love it
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
wicked fic m8_I love your character Kimberly lol_can't wait for you're next update :D

Alexavis chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
love it! i allready read timew travel stinks so when i found this i finally understand that story. write more code lyoko storys!
EagleWolf05 chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
i think that it could have been better im not flaming but u could have had xana attack or Sissy have find yumias a cat when her and ulrich whent to hang out or something like that i was a good story but u need more action.

from liz
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
She's human again! YAY! Good chapter! Update soon please!
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
that was cool o for ur next chapter i think that Masanori would somehow know yumi like b her ex bf or somethin and he still has feelings for her. then ulrich and kim will both b jealous. must b a family thing lol keep writing!
MarinaKioshie chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
hi, good, other stories 2 read 2, and chapter 4, good, i couldn't axcess my computer, so hi, bye
Marina Kioshie chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
hey im 2 lazy 2 log in, so how is life? like the story so far
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Go Kim and Ulrich! I really hate his dad. Good for them to tell him off.
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
aw that was so cute with yumi and ulrich. for your next chapter i think you should write about jeremy and alieta babysitting ami and like ulrich forces Kim to tutor ulrich and just to save time she zaps him smart. but then he gets too smart and... well you can go from there. if you use my idea will you write my name somewhere this time? thx and keep it up
muffin101 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
omg i totally loved your story

keep writing!

by the way i wanted 2 start my own story

i was wondering if u have any pointers you can give me?
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Two things: (1) YAY! Ulrich and Yumi are gonna go out when she's human again! (and 2)Uh oh, his dad's coming for a visit. NOT GOOD!

Actually, there's a third thing: CONTINUE!

I love this story!
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
hey where's my thank you? lol you could of at least given me a little credit. anywayz i think it was cute how ulrich got turned into a cat. good luck!
have-a-cookie chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
aw...they're sharing their feelings!

uhm...yeah...ulrich's dad is coming...that isn't a good thing...O_O
iamcorinne chapter 3 . 1/2/2008

I like this story and think you did a good job. Soon I am gonna put one up, so if you can please read it and tell me what you think! :3

For some reason I wasn't able to read chapters 2 and 4, but the other 2 were really good.