Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 29 . 7/2
The last 2 chapters have made me cry so freaking much! I love with story!
Guest18325629D chapter 29 . 6/26
It was a nice journey and the last two chapters had me tearing up, I'm a sucker for mushy stuff like this.

I know this Pholph you speak off, even if I haven't visited him in quite a while. Do you think I should visit him by chance?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 29 . 6/25
And that's one hell of an ending.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 28 . 6/25
Endings are never happy, but at least Naruto had a somewhat okay beginning and a fantastic middle. All three of them died as heroes, and I'm honestly not that upset about it. It's calming, even.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 27 . 6/25
So far so good, I think. No one is critically injured with the exception of Kira.
Guest11619761D chapter 18 . 6/25
Yes, because that has gone that good the first few times, senile old fart.
I cried so hard reading this, but it's such a good and well-written story. If you read you chapter again, listen to this as you read: /Loi4bYzXvAw
Guest23861071D chapter 9 . 6/25
Y'know, the visit of foreign shinobi calls for a practical application of squad-tactics and mass-squad-tactics, as well as spionage, interrogation (puppy-dog-eyes) and information gathering.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 26 . 6/24
And the rain pours on while the fight continues without much progress of sorts.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 25 . 6/24
Well the plans from before didn't really work out, but things still seem to be going alright. As for Itachi, I guess losing Sasuke was the deal breaker for him.
Guest01365086D chapter 5 . 6/24
I totally agree on his view on traitors.
But.
Naruto, you didn't agree. Temari agreed for you.
Guest92836501D chapter 4 . 6/24
Hm, there are wonderful ideas for a hate-rival relationship between him and Kari there.
I KNEW IT chapter 3 . 6/24
Guest_98166522_D
Guest92735692D chapter 2 . 6/24
You know what that means, do ya', punk?
That's hardcore one-on-one, mano-e-mano, Kagebushin-powered-Overkill-private teacher-school.
Poor kids.
They want to become merciless murderers and killers, but please, think of the kids.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 24 . 6/24
I wonder how well this alliance could work out for Kumo. A doesn't seem to be as hardheaded..yet.
4,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »