Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
Kitsune124 chapter 29 . 10h
I’m sorry I couldn’t help but cry.

Reminds me of my grandpa the cancer was eating him. He was so skinny. Grandma told him like a lifeline not too keen on my emotions. I’ve been hurt so many times by people I thought I could trust that I thought I could love him and told him.

I love my grandpa Out of the fleeting moments. He gave me a smile. I couldn’t take it. I went outside, crying, my eyes out in the garden that he used to work on.

I’m sorry if there’s spelling errors this just reminds me of him
kingpj999 chapter 5 . 4/14
At this rate the children will be yelling dattebayo at the end of the year
kingpj999 chapter 1 . 4/13
A believable reason to leave without any major conflict and a good face slaping to Konoha. Very good start.
Archer957 chapter 29 . 3/25
taking into consideration when this was written this is quite damn good. they had to make up most of the stuff for the later arcs in naruto so im quite impressed
jayydasimp chapter 18 . 3/17
konoha believes in second chances Kakashi implies this after the war vs madara and Sasuke is in prison
This was a great story. I loved it even though it made me cry. I love what you did with Itachi and how you gave him his family back. I love the ending and how Temari saw Naruto again. I love how everyone gets their own sort of heaven in the story. I just love everything about it! You did an amazing job!
Haymore chapter 21 . 1/18
(And don't tell me that he died in a crappy way. Not all deaths are noble or grand.)

Naw he died fine. Too late, because he was in the execution stand with his executioner when the attack happened and should have been just instantly offed there.
Master777vip0000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
MY REAL NAME IS:
Gina Gail Barron-Goodman

FIND ME AT
126 Ambrosia Lane
Heath, Texas 75032

E-MAIL ME AT:
ginagbg at sbcglobal dot net
Areyem Meyera chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
Most commentators dont consider the fact that this story only ran in the span of 2 years, from 2007 to 2009, when the Naruto Manga has yet to even come close to the most detailed aspect of the Naruto Universe. This fanfic author had to write his very own plot and can be considered a pioneer to some fanfic tropes and had definetly inspired plenty of writers.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 11/23/2023
WTF do u mean I’m anonymous
Logicalillogical chapter 20 . 11/21/2023
I also like how Naruto criticizes the Uchiha for being murderers when the whole shinobi system is built upon murder
Logicalillogical chapter 19 . 11/21/2023
"I believe it to be a valuable waste of resources. The Sharingan has long been a contingency of Konoha and it should remain so."

Naruto snorted.

"Even when they're a den of traitors and murderers?"

Naruto is literally being racist lmao.

Imagine generalizing a bunch of people because of the actions of a few.

I bet Shisui and Kagami are the "good ones."

That shit is racist as fuck.

Imagine if a racist white guy thinks blacks are dumb and meets a smart black person and he goes, "oh wow, you're one of the smart ones."

And before anyone tries to argue, yes, the Uchiha clan due to their special blood and tier genetic make up (sharingan) it makes them a race.
fearchristopher chapter 19 . 11/15/2023
omg Animaniacs reference love it
Pvtcheeks chapter 18 . 11/15/2023
Okay I just did like an hour of research and forgot to post that last one but anyway. It turns out the Minato does indeed not have a lightning release. He only has wind release however he’s proficient in nature transformation. Therfore your reasoning just doesnt sit right my man. Its a great fuckin story so far and this is the only things I dont like so far, but Minato would not have left his hiraishin if he had to bank of Naruto having lighting affinity. Naruto simply has to get good with nature transformation(read shadow clone spamming) and he should be very able to learn this jutsu. It is 95% fuin and 5% nature release. There is just no feasable way THAT is the reason he can’t use it. Like gimme sensor deficit, or hell maybe his seal with kurama interferes with it unless its completely open like in the fourth war or something? Idk but not being able to use it because he doesnt have lightning affinity is not the right one cheif.
Pvtcheeks chapter 18 . 11/15/2023
I’m gonna be honest here. I’m pretty sure minato does not have a lightning affinity, hiraishin is completly seal based. It has a lightning attribute yes, it’s classified as lighting release but its not. I was totally fone with him jot learning it but that reason threw me off and makes no sense. You could have said he can’t sense spacial fluctuations like his father could since he isn’t anywhere near as good a sensor as he was unless hes in sage mode which he hasnt learned yet. Just subdued about reading more bow as that really threw me for a ringer.
4,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »