Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
Best story I've read
ElEskimo chapter 29 . 7/23
Even though i'm reading this so many years after you wrote it, i would like to say thank you for writing such a great story!
GoonerArsenal chapter 29 . 7/20
What an amazing story. Still can't grasp your decision to let Naruto fall. Wanted it to end on a happy note.
DKa heinze chapter 29 . 7/18
Best story i've ever read
Sob.. sob...
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 29 . 7/17
You had me crying like a baby for two complete chapters...
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 29 . 7/2
The last 2 chapters have made me cry so freaking much! I love with story!
Guest18325629D chapter 29 . 6/26
It was a nice journey and the last two chapters had me tearing up, I'm a sucker for mushy stuff like this.

I know this Pholph you speak off, even if I haven't visited him in quite a while. Do you think I should visit him by chance?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 29 . 6/25
And that's one hell of an ending.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 28 . 6/25
Endings are never happy, but at least Naruto had a somewhat okay beginning and a fantastic middle. All three of them died as heroes, and I'm honestly not that upset about it. It's calming, even.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 27 . 6/25
So far so good, I think. No one is critically injured with the exception of Kira.
Guest11619761D chapter 18 . 6/25
Yes, because that has gone that good the first few times, senile old fart.
I cried so hard reading this, but it's such a good and well-written story. If you read you chapter again, listen to this as you read: /Loi4bYzXvAw
Guest23861071D chapter 9 . 6/25
Y'know, the visit of foreign shinobi calls for a practical application of squad-tactics and mass-squad-tactics, as well as spionage, interrogation (puppy-dog-eyes) and information gathering.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 26 . 6/24
And the rain pours on while the fight continues without much progress of sorts.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 25 . 6/24
Well the plans from before didn't really work out, but things still seem to be going alright. As for Itachi, I guess losing Sasuke was the deal breaker for him.
4,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »