Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
SCREW YOU! I'M OVER HERE SOBBING BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?
Guest 8 chapter 29 . 11/1
Have Konoha council couldn’t get Naruto back. So they’ll wait until Temari get pregnant by Naruto. Give Them some Namikaze babies. Once the Konoha council finds out that the gender of the baby. They’ll start acting like they did with Sasuke but instead with Naruto’s children. They’ll tried to get on the good side of Naruto’s.

Sakura had an idea to get want she wants is go to the Sperm back. Hinata, Tenten & Ino decide to follow suit.
montanoaries9 chapter 17 . 10/22
the fack is this battle its like pokemon with friendship power thingy naruto, i release one seal and punch you then sasuke i also release my seal, then naruto i release 2 seal and punch you then sasuke i use orochimaru to power up my seal and punch you then naruto i release mu seal on my legs and they're much bigger than the rest and punch, the heck is this fight
montanoaries9 chapter 15 . 10/22
ahh too drama and pretty much nonsense in this chapter , your drama plot got way over the top that it became ridiculous 4 out of 10 for me
JerHat chapter 29 . 10/18
The ending was shit. I'm glad you have a day job 'cause your writing sucks.
JerHat chapter 21 . 10/18
Doesn't matter how he died, just that did. In fact, it's a perfect death. I'm glad you have balls enough to actually kill Sasuke. Too many people love to suck him off because yes, I did think you were going to be that predictable.
JerHat chapter 18 . 10/18
Lol. Love how the author kept Sasuke alive. Author wanted Sasuke alive. So alive he will be. Even if it makes no sense.
"Your parents didn't want you to get a big head, Naruto, because of who they were. They were humble people and expected you to be as well. It was your father's dying wish that you be seen as a hero, but we all see how that turned out. Your mother was beautiful, a loudmouth tomboy at heart, but a beautiful person. Despite the way you grew up Naruto, you're one of the noblest people in Konoha by birth."

Well fuck... This paragraph is filled with so many contradictions, it made me reconsider reading this story. If you, as a writer, are unable to see that, then I, an a reader, don't know what else to say.
FuriousSpartan chapter 1 . 10/1
It’s been a while since I logged in on fan fiction but dear god I’m back on and gonna reread this whole story over again you did amazing work here and always wanted more after ended lol
Elle4Life chapter 29 . 9/26
I love this sooo much bruh all the other ones I read ends in a cliffhanger u the best
Elle4Life chapter 21 . 9/26
Aight bet sasuke is dead
Elle4Life chapter 13 . 9/24
Sasuke aka sasugay it’s definitely him
Brandon Boodoo chapter 15 . 9/7
And this is where i stop. Naruto would have beaten the shit outta bout kakashi and Sakura... the fact that you use him being a teacher for not being able to 1 shot those retards is my point prove that this story is bad and is less than the canon. Sorry but you are bullshit.
Paul Lenzen chapter 29 . 8/13
This was damn near the saddest story I read in a very long time the ending was wonderful is death probably one of the best damn good job thank you for writing such an amazing story
ARM0 chapter 29 . 8/11
I have read a lot of Naruto fanfiction some of it good most of it bad but this is among the top 5 best that I have ever read. I don't cry for the most but I teared up at the end and if chapter 29 wasn't there I would have been very upset.
4,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »