Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
House550555 chapter 28 . 1/12
had me crying
Zosia chapter 29 . 1/11
I love this book so much. You know I just want to write something really honest to you right know. For the past 3 years I have not cried genuinely. I've been trying to feel so sad and I knew I deserved to cry, but just couldn't. I hated myself for it. I've felt empty. After all these long months I found your book. And I read it. Finally in a long time I've managed to let it all out. I cried for about 2 hour and felt better than I have in sucha long time. And I just wanted you to know that I loved it so much and that I am so grateful that you wrote it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/5
a goddamned genius I almost cracked some tears when naruto died, very good story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2021
Those were some really creative threaths
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2021
Damn, Jiraiya telling Naruto that he's full of shit shows he's a boss. Jiraiya knows how to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. No wonder he's a pathetic piece of shit and failure of teacher and a man. Stop sucking cock, author. And Tsunade deciding to boss Naruto about shows that she has a spine, It's just that she lost that spine when Dan died like a bitch. Where was her spine in Konoha? Sucking the civilians cocks, no doubt. But of course, Naruto must obey them both. He is a retarded slave.
Brother V chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
What in the name of slim shady is this bullshit a big head the fuck you are a true definition of a retard
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
La si mette male per konoha!
beh adesso andrà a finire tutto bene!
HellHound-1997 chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
This always makes me cry! I love this story.
Moriarty.Sherlock chapter 9 . 9/23/2021
I’m reading this and I must say. I nearly died of laughter reading the little part at the end of the chapter where Naruto summons Gaara. Thank you so much for that treasure. I love this story.
William Escobar 608 chapter 19 . 9/23/2021
1) Por fin ese idiota de Sasuke tendra lo que merece.

2) Parece que Temari quiere VIOLAR a Naruto otra vez.

3) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... ya sea en Konoha o en Suna el panda rojo es MUY popular entre las niñas.

4) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... Sasuke va a morir mientras Naruto está GOZANDO la mejor noche de su vida.
William Escobar 608 chapter 18 . 9/23/2021
1) Sasuke tiene razón, Konoha le VIVE lamiendo las suelas.

2) Que ENVÍDIA le tengo a Naruto por ver esos JUEGOSOS orbes de carne.

3) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... se nota que Temari se enoja cuando LE NIEGAN un beso y que le da MUCHA HAMBRE cuando se enoja.

4) Temari y el panda rojo son MUY INFANTILES.

5) ¡¿Temari quedará embarazada?!.
FlickeringIdeas chapter 28 . 9/21/2021
Welp, I'm depressed.
GrimStormWind chapter 26 . 9/18/2021
It’s great
William Escobar 608 chapter 13 . 9/17/2021
1) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... ¡¿PORQUE TODOS LOS LOCOS TIENEN QUE ESTAR PEOR CUANDO PISAN LA CASA DE NARUTO?!.

2) Sakura es una terrible ENVIDIOSA.

3) UHHHHHH! (TONO FRÍO), ¡JIRAYIA SABE COMO CLAVAR EL PUÑAL A SAKURA Y KAKASHI!.

4) Ahora es hora de que Naruto arreglé las cosas con Hinata... espero.
William Escobar 608 chapter 12 . 9/17/2021
1) Gaara y Kankuro van a matar a Naruto.

2) Ninguna chica se resiste al encanto Uzumaki.

3) Sakura es una SOCIOPATA.

4) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... . Naruto y Temari se mojaron.

5) Creo que Iruka sensei y los demás se llevarán una sorpresa por parte de los alumnos de Naruto.

6) Espero que al final del día Sakura deje de ser tan PERRA TÓXICA con Naruto.
4,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »