Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
Parry chapter 29 . 1/12
Finally atleast Naruto and Temari are together in the After Life, finally they got the happy ending they deserves. Together in the after life forever.
LordMirror chapter 15 . 1/11
Naruto: "No one can hit me except Temari."
Naruto after few minutes: "My plan is to let Sakura hit me until she satisfies..."

Wtf dude?
Luciendar chapter 1 . 1/8
I feel like this could've been written better. Naruto was just a bit TOO eager to leave in my opinion. The premise is decent but the execution was sloppy.
SageTempzt chapter 3 . 1/5
Well geez never knew naruto was a dickhead in this
Nemisis420 chapter 29 . 12/28/2020
that has to be one of the most beautiful ending I have ever read to a story on here and I don't use that word to describe much but it is the truth. that was a perfect ending to an amazing tale.
Hi chapter 29 . 12/20/2020
Good job bro
Discordmaru chapter 29 . 12/13/2020
this was a great story twist and turn some action some love it was a very pleasant read
Penguin chapter 19 . 12/13/2020
getting into the kinky crap ehh author_sama?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2020
Oh hes good. Dma hes FUCKING GOOD
zzxzxThanatuszxxzxz chapter 29 . 11/28/2020
just perfect, thanks for this master piece
Yeou17 chapter 29 . 11/23/2020
Hands down one of the best stories I've read. Last chapter had me in tears, and this was a perfect way to end it. Absolutely loved it.
DrFoggyPants chapter 7 . 11/11/2020
That gardening scroll made Kushina sound like Swamp Thing
elements blender chapter 29 . 11/6/2020
Im atually cried when i finish reading this chapter
Guest chapter 29 . 10/29/2020
I hope you find heaven for writing this piece of fine literature. You truly have quelled my sociopathic tendencies with your ending.
Marcefriasu chapter 29 . 10/13/2020
Damn. Such a good story. I loved it. I would've never expected the end, i cried so much.
4,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »