Reviews for An Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 14h
Sasuke should've realized it wasn't Yamato like Itachi did. No one, but Naruto calls him an asshole, and teme to his face.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 14h
Hmm is the group wanting his extermination Danzo or Sasuke?
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 22h
If she convinces Naruto to be in a picture like that for her, she'd probably show it to Tenten, Ino, and Hinata as a joke.
Republic Che chapter 1 . 2/12
pudgypudge: I regret to inform you that your fanfic was stolen word for word by an author by the name of UchihaMadara1997. Hell even your summary and author's notes were stolen word for word. This thief also stole hidaruma's story The Will of Fire Still Burns exactly the same way and renamed it The Legend Of Fire. Your stolen story is renamed Forsaken. This guy broke two site Rules (that I'm currently aware of):

Actions not allowed:

1: Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.

3: Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
Lordhokage 4 chapter 1 . 2/7
this was an amazing work of in motion. Needless to say I ALMOST started to cry at the continue the story
Halfrican chapter 29 . 2/3
Holy shit... I have never cried over a damn book... until now... great job...
T0mon chapter 29 . 1/31
holy crap...so well written. I noticed this is an older story so idk if you'll actually get this review but...just well done.
ExBlazE chapter 17 . 1/25
Ch17: That was one of the most pathetic fights I've ever seen. The plot is so good and as always, it's ruined by the stupid peace-lovers. Had a knife to the throat but chose to monologue instead. Wow.
Sirius Silver chapter 29 . 1/24
I freaking bawled. Like a baby. Dude I think you temporarily ripped my heart out at the end there. Good job.
mckertis chapter 8 . 1/23
*groan* Did you HAVE TO stick the filthy USians in Naruto of all things ?
thegrison chapter 29 . 12/23/2017
Good story until the end. It was a crap ending and you know it.
Thallion chapter 24 . 12/22/2017
I love ur story but can't binge read...it gives me tummy aches. I will continue later. I also enjoy ur use of Naruto/Temari
Thejoker7813 chapter 29 . 12/1/2017
I’ll admit the end pissed me off but the rest was good
Jake Paul chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
dude nice chapter but theres not enough dabbing. Seriously I like the grammar and stuff but nobody dabs at all in this story, it's actually kinda annoying you know? Much like how Hashirama was the God of Shinobi, I am the God of Dabbing and I kindly request people in this story dab more. kek bye
4,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »