Reviews for Autumn Reflections
busujimasaeko chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
that was cute. thanks for sharing this story
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
A Yumi stalker? hehehe who could blame them, great story. Glad to see them so happy :)
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ha Yumi teasing her and giving her what Sachiko wants to go on vaccatio9n very sneaky Yumi. I really enjoyed this chapter aswell and I guess your verty amaused when you read all these comments since I'm posting them on all your stories neh? Jx
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I just love cute fics like this.
clarec97 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Nice and sweet, thanks, I expect this from you. I love all that I read so far, nothing to complain about, great job, may be you need to edit a few spelling errors here and there but I believe it is fine as we are able to undestand your story flow nicely. Great job. Gonig to read more. Thank you for the wonderful stories.
Baccan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Okey, so far all of Your work has been really good. Keep on working! ;D
kurakami chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wonderful follow-up to House of Love. Give us a real glimps of their future. The last line was brilliant!
markesellus chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
yay go hopeless romantics! its not like we can help it. anyway great story!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Life is beautiful, isn’t it?

How many times we wish our wildest dreams come true? How many times we dream to share our life with that special someone for the rest of our lives? How many times we dare to face our destiny and take it what we want? I guess those are the premises for this story.

For them, Sachiko and Yumi, everything turned so well. They just needed a few things here and there for their live together could take its shape. I understand Sachiko’s resolution of protecting Yumi’s innocence, since that’s what makes her to be like that; the pureness in her heart, those eyes that only know love and happiness. Definitively is something you want to protect at all costs.

Well, I’m done with the last one-chapter story; one more to go.

I hope you’ll keep doing this, as long as you found it enjoyable. Bye.
Ice Silver Crystal chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hopeless romantics? where? *looks around*

oh, right, that would be me _

I really liked it. Ten years hasn't really changed their personalities, and I like that
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hmn, it's good. a very plausible situation you created there, in regards to sachiko having the ability to dissolve her engagement with kashiwagi. i like it very much. :)

peace!

~.-.~
KoBuDo chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Ah! Again! You are great! I love your story's (and i'm a bad english writer, i have never learnt it relly, sorry).

Yumi and Sachiko are my favorite pairing and everything i can read about them, i enjoy it. You are a really good writer and i'm waiting for other story's from you. .

Bye!