Reviews for The conversation
everyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hey:)

This was a very interesting conversation. You kept Snape in character most of the time; maybe he is a bit too friendlich towars Harry, but one never knows how a person will change after a war, so I think his behavior was propable.

There were a few grammatical mistakes, though.

In the first paragraph, you write about Harry reminiscing the final battle. As the main story is written in the simple past, the happenings of the final battle should have been written in the past perfect.

For example:

He remembered those lost, those who HAD died for 'the greater good.' for him. He remembered how he HAD felt that night, he HAD BEEN dead inside.

This mistake appears also at the beginning of the second "part" of the story, where Harry is reminded of how Snape has survived the final battle.

I really liked the turn which the conversation takes (when Snape questions him about Luna). And I also liked Snapes answer on how Potter should act.

"I would stay married, and stay miserable. I would regret it for many years to come. Just like so many things I regret that comes to the woman I love."

My favorite lines of this story ;)

greets
Wateronthebrain chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
aw aw aw!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I loved it! It was great!
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, I think its great. Its a nice quiet story and I really like this kind of relation between Harry and Snape. Can I perusade you to write more Harry-Snape stories?

Your Melfis.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It's an interesting concept. Harry shouldn't be so ready to leave Ginny though, he's not that much of an ass.
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked it. I think you should do another chapter with him telling Ginny. :)
Amante dei Snape chapter 1 . 12/28/2007