Reviews for On The Outside Looking In
Bobbie3926 chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
I loved it. Thanks for the story. Keep up the good work for the stories. It was really cute.
KarineNachigeru chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
This was well thought out. Very sweet and an all around great story, I hope you write more for this pairing. You make them so wonderful together.
sherabo chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Ok, the wedding and the life mates/ I just want to cry, really a great story of my fav couple, write on,..
sherabo chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Mai, yes she is the hero. I like her style, and three...ouch. I think she should do the ass kicking, I reall like the twist with Val/mai,
sherabo chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Joey the human garbage can, and Mokuba's sandwich, that made me laught. Your compassion with Seto/Joey is soft and I like it.
sherabo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Seto to the rescue, great start, you always amaze me with your new idea...
SMYGO4EVA chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
Great story, journey maker! I was wondering...could you write another story with Marik and Serenity? Just a request, that's all. Wuv you :)
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
Good ending. I'm glad he didn't let what others said get to him too badly. They will be happy.
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
Good chapter. Happy New Year! I'm glad you updated.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Good chapter. I hope they really did learn their lesson.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
Good chapter. A little tour of the shadow realm will help them see the light.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad his friends are there to defend him. Seto will make sure no one gets into trouble for it.
loverskeeper chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Oh my god Mai is in Labor, I am hapy that most of Joey's friends have his back. Please update soon.
loverskeeper chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
I am so angry at Duke and Tristan for beleiving the rumors about Joey. I am happy that Mai is there to help lift Joey's spirits. I hope that Joey's friends cleran up the school of the rumors about the Joey. Please update soon.
loverskeeper chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Good chapter, I am glad Joey is going to talk to his friends and I hope the rumors about him will stop. I am also glad that Seto has shown Joey his true feelings. Please update soon.