Reviews for Fagin: The Dangerous Type
Historic Soldier chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Update soon, please!
Estilin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
What an unusual pair you have chosen! Weird...
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
I am really loving this story, i look forward to reading hte next chapter!

Happy writing!

Astrid :)
Red Cherries chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Hello!

How romantic! I just wish Fagin wasnt' so old, If he was younger I could picture it better!

I really liked it. I hope you have some of Bill and Nancy in the next chapter.

Cheerio)
Alana84 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Great story, I really like it! Even though I cannot remember much of the book since I read it the first time, which was like 12-11 years ago! And it was in Swedish, but I'll hopefully read it again and this time it's going to be in English, yes; I know, finally, hehe! It will probably take some time though, due to the simple fact; at the time being, I've some books I want to read first...

Anyway, the plot is great and so is the portrayal of the characters, especially Fagin/Nancy! Which I first thought would be a bit weird, well to see them as a couple but really, they're growing on me, which is rather good, eh, laughs!

Cannot wait to see what you've in store for the now, so please update soon...
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Hey there! ) It's been a while! It's alright about the long wait, I sometimes get into something that I find I can't have time for other things (note to myself: like my own OT story!)

That was very well written! I so agree with the whole swing set thing, long walks on beaches aren't really my idea of "romantic", they kinda make me want to gag (hehe :)). I am defiantly preparing myself for the last chapter! You have me on the edge of my seat with the word "intense"! So many possibilities! Update soon! )
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Hey, I got your PM about wanting some criticism for this chapter...I just have to say I have absolutely none! I’m being very serious! Not even one grammar mistake! I especially like the way you did Bill in this chapter and I liked Oliver's characterization too! Looking forward to the next installment! )
Go Outside chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Great chapter, I like Bill so I hope Fagin isn't planning on killing him or anything. Lolking forward to your next update. Thanks.
Red Cherries chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Hello!

I could never get tired of this story! You are doing such a great job!

I love the begining part between Bill and Nancy, It's so much more like it.

And I love how you have added Oliver in the story too)

Can't wait for next!

CheeroD

P.S. don't feel bad about not updating I know how it feels! I'm having so much trouble with school and all(
Red Cherries chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Hello!

I'd like to thank you very much for not going into too much detail about what Bill did with Nancy. Other than that great chapter! Can't wait till next.

CheeroD

P.S. I didn't mean to offened you, I'm very sorry if I did.
Red Cherries chapter 3 . 1/31/2008

Dear Charlene,

Please forgive me for not reviewing by now. I was just kind of busy. You did a very good job really enjoyed it.

Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Hmm, interesting chapter. Wow, I liked the way you wrote Nancy's character! Especially the last paragraph! You’re such a talented writer! It blows me away, serious! )

I like Fagin! I thought you did an excellent job at portraying his character and it's so believable the way you write his romantic side! Great Chapter!

Hey I just read your profile page and saw the story you intend to write regarding Charley telling stories called Charley's Memory Box! I can’t wait for that one! )
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I really like how you have written Nancy's character. It seems exactly like her and Fagin is very well written too! Hmm...I wonder if Dodger or Charley or any of the other boys catch them! ) God that'll be a laugh! Anyways, great chapter! )
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Hi! I haven't been on the Charles Dickens fiction section for ages so I just found your story.

Hmm, it's instructing and every well written. Although the pairing of Fagin and Nancy together isn't appalling to me but because this story is so well written I will gladly read it! ) I really love the way that you put so much detail into the characters! Update soon! )
Red Cherries chapter 2 . 1/10/2008