Reviews for Out of What is Lost
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love this. I adore Mwu/Murrue of course but there's just something that makes me love Murrue/Andrew even more. I'm so happy to find this here.
missfk21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was very good. I was thinking of writing a one shot along similar lines but after seeing this have decided not to. I wish the Andrew-Murrue relationship had actually happened in up the good work.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This was a truly fabulous piece of work. I've always liked the idea of Andy and Murrue, and you've captured the whole thing just beautifully. I would love to see more stories about them from you, so I hope you'll consider a sequel or companion to this. :)
cloverminx chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I read this on your Livejournal first, but I'm so glad you posted it here because there's a lack of AndyXMurrue fics. I enjoyed reading it because it's well-written, well-characterized, and utterly believable.

Slightly off-topic, but if you're looking for a decent Andy/Murrue fic, I highly recommend Over Coffee by MapleRose at this link:

But if you frequent then I'm assuming you already raad it.
Seigi-san chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow...nice one. You've gone where the rest of us never have *is too chicken to go there herself* It would have been all right, I think, if Mwu had never come back, for Murrue and Tiger to be together. If the two of them could have been happy, then I'd have been fine with it (although I know there are a few who don't feel that way).

This was really good, and I enjoyed it. Missed your stories *smiles* Please write again soon!