Reviews for The Future of the Past
kayleigh101 chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
the story good
CrystalRose27 chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
I love the idea of a new dark lord. There aren't many stories like that. This story is fantastic, I can't believe of the amount of reviews for such a good story. Could you please continue the story? I would really appreciate. Please keep writing and update soon? Thx.
foxsadist712 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
this story is good, despite the amount of reviews. i would really appreciate it if this story were to be continued
Blankspades chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
Creative and interesting! The news of a new dark lord was surprising... and different. :D Who were the 7 captured?

Update soon!
cooldood101 chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Ok chapter
PrettyFanGirl chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
Wow, that took a crazy turn! I wasn't expecting that! Update soon! I will probably read this again!
coolcatt002 chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
im not going to finish this story cause can you say BORING! i mean all it is is harry taking to a SNAKE
XcrimsonroseX chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
AWSOME!
Avvithespaz chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
hey this story is SWEET! update soon! or else... and i'm serious
Rose-Petal-x chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
Well, didn't see that coming! Can't wait for an update! D
hpnut1 chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
Great job, keep it up!
akuma-chan0326 chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
wow, Harry sure has his plans. it sounds pretty cool to me with all this stuff he's doing?

How will the Marauders take it that Harry is one of the strongest supporters of the Light?
LucasLovegood chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next, this battle is gonna be HUGE!
Rose-Petal-x chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Oh, I can't wait to see that battle. Should be interesting! Can't wait for an update!
SpikyStar chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I'm unable to believe you've only had ten reviews this is a good story, so please keep writing

Luv SpikyStar x x