Reviews for Carnage
ShipperFURLife chapter 2 . 10/30/2021
I loved this! I hope you decide to continue this at some point!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
I love Robin with long hair! And thank you for making him beautiful!
I hope you update soon..can you make this mpreg as well?
Roza Negra chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Please let her be alive I like the relationship between Robin and Raven they understand the darker aspects of life and they are good for each other plus it would really be fun to see two titans go to the dark side.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
Please update!
darkynstars chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
So... are you going to continue or is it over? This story seems great so far and it will be a shame if you abandon it.
Sammie chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
So, is his hair mid-back length? Is it up to us readers? Because that would hella rad if his hair was mid-back length I'm just saying
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
OMG U HAVE 2 KEEP RVEWING! HONESTLY I DIDN'T READ THE SEX PART BUT THAT'S JUST ME !
!1 THIS IS SO FREAKIN GOOD
LoneWolfe chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I love it please update soon
Azera-v chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is a really cool story, please update it soon!
inchigo13 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
heyyyyyyyyyy! i read this story about half a year ago and i just cant get it out of my mind cause its just that good... sooooo seeing as how the last chapter u put up was over 2 years ago then that would suggest that u hav abandoned this fic... which i think is a no no! sooooooooo if u could pleazzzzzzzz tell me if your gonna continue this story or if u put it on another site i would be soooooooooooooo very happy! luv a very devoted fan! _
Sara Blake chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Too bad you hadn't continued this cause it was an awesome idea! Great job -
sarah.mclaurinbakerbotts.com chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
update this story if you can

sometime soon.
r chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
cool this is interesting. i think it is really cool
Sonea chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
This story is fantastic, really! Please continue an update soon XD I want to know how its continue with Slade and Robin (and his reveng):3
takara94 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009