Reviews for Carnage
Anjel chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I really like your idea for this story. I hope you will continue it. It really is a good story so far.
cosmos1989 chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
You published this in Jan of '08!

Still only two chapters!

By the way you're doing good!
sessysbaby666 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I hope that you update again really soon it's good to read.
Trainhart27 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i really like it, it's a pretty interesting plot! i love the pairing and i can't wait to see how their meeting will go!
Angel-chan chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
That was a great chapter!I hope you update soon!

Keep up the great work!
cutiecat92 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
whats the hold up?

why r u not updating your teen titan fic's?

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!PLZ!

PLZ! WITH A CUTE NAKED ROBIN ON TOP!
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Nice! Very different, but where was Bruce when this all happened? Surely he would investigate his sons death? Update soon!
Lilith Blackthorne369 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Wednesday, January 9th, 2008

This certainly an interesting concept. I believe that I will enjoy seeing what twists and turns will show up. There are a few grammatical errors, to be certain. If you and/or your beta will look through the chapters, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding them. Keep up the good work.

TTFN
SladeRobin fan chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
please explain who is Samantha? (i know that she is the girl who found Robin, is she involved with Robin in a sexual way? and how she know where to find all this information (you know like oracle) is Toboe son of Samantha? is she rich? because how is she providing equipment to Robin and why Robin want to hurt Slade if they were lovers? what means PSP? well, thanks for update and more slash (very passionate and sexy and wild slash between Robin and Slade)
The Darkest Half chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Ok, I liked the intro. The water-activated umm…what that stuff was, was good. However I can’t help but question Robin’s understanding that he was a Titan but now he’s not. I mean, he’s not even curious about who he use to be? If he has any family? If he had any friends or relationships? Or has he found out be still doesn’t what to go back? I’m saying this because it wasn’t explained in your story. I mean just how did Robin start thinking like this? Yes, he did lose his memory but still. It feels like something is missing… I guess what I’m really saying is that you need to develop Robin’s character a little more.

Perverted appetite? Well…yeah I guess that would include me. –wicked grin- I have read better but then again have read ‘a lot’ worst too. So I’m good with that scene. Not bad.

I can’t wait until Slade and Robin meet again…or for the first time? I guess it all depends on your POV.

Later, D/2
kitsunechibiko chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Glad for the update! Can't wait for the next! Much luv!
CoGaShA chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I really do hope ya update this story it's really good.I think robin will look good with his hair down i'm just saying.
cutiecat92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
.IT!

updat very soon! plz!

i love slade/robin

i love how the over titans tryed to kill robin and the holl evil robin idea you have got

i love evilrobin he's so CUTE!

did they kill raven?

raven's my 2ed fav titan but i dont mind if she's dead

PLZ UPDATE THIS FANFIC!
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
So good! need more!
Marcus chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
It was realy good start actualy can't wait to read more
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »