Reviews for Welcome to Crackverse
cor tenebris chapter 5 . 3/5
Awesome story, I've had this bookmarked for a long time;finally got around to favoring.
Uniasus chapter 5 . 5/21/2011

It's so cracky, I loved it.
Kayzin chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Aw~ Finished already?

Well, this made my day!

-cackles and rereads again-
JenEvan chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
A crackfic that has a somehow sensible storyline despite all the impossible, unbelievable twists and turns xD Not to mention that each and every small crack twist joined up in the last chapt as a great big snowball and plough out all logical senses and laughter inhibitions xD

Crack has never tasted so delicious xD
Pikaseel chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
I laughed so hard at this. I'm pretty sure I couldn't breathe a few times.

This is just so beautiful :,D
Httw chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I keep asking myself, "Why, why didn't I favorite?"
Steven Kodaly chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Ah, delightful crack!fic, how do I enjoy thee...
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009

This is so awesomely cracktastic!
Sony Boy chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Oh my God. Oh my God. oh my god. oh my ! OMG!

Agent 009 is Simmons! *hyperventilate* That is not possible, I refuse this reality! Simmons is NOT 009!

*whimper* oh my brain...Blackout with a crush on Simmons aware that his ride is Blackout? Is that why he leaves the exploding notes in? Trying to kill/Destroy Blackout without giving the 'con warning?
AutobotGirl6 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Ha, the ending was hilarious. I wish my teacher taught me those kind of lessons. XD Anyways, I absolutely loved the entire story! Awesome job!
AutobotGirl6 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Wow, I liked this chappy too. Very, very funny. Especially the end.

My fave part was: “Look. I know he’s human, but just give him a chance. We’re both agents. We’re both liars. We’re both former ballerinas. We both like unadulterated chaos, long walks on the beach, massive explosions, listening to birds sing in the morning, skies that rain blood and scorched flesh, Disney movies, terrified civilian screams, and the O.C. So just—“

AutobotGirl6 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I loved this story. And the end made me burst out laughing. GENIUS!
AutobotGirl6 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Awes! That was so cute. I loved it! Great job on making me feel fluffy! O.o
AutobotGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
*laugh* Loved it. That was just so randomly cute. You should make a biger story out of this chap! Fantastic!
Larisa chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Great chapter! :)

'Crackverse' is so hilarious and at the same time sweet, I reread it sometimes for fun and brain-relaxation

Thank you!