Reviews for Welcome to Crackverse
Catlover4536 chapter 5 . 2/1
HAHaHAHAHAHAHAH MY THROAT XD. Perfect cracky ending to this cracky series.
Cashagon chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Guess these kids have never seen Star Trek. *tsk tsk* It makes perfect sense. After-all, there was already a sort-of truce with everyone off on dates and everything. Can you make a longer story focused on Magwave(Soundaggie?) please? That one is my favorite. :)
Cashagon chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Sam walks into a bar...and is carried out married.
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes away tear* Cash is out. Peace!

P.S.-I don't like slash, so I like to think that Barricade is secretly female.
Cashagon chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
The Sue was defeated, cloned, and then simply ignored. And I have the feeling Simmons isn't going to go for that sort of thing. And I also think that Blackout's processor has been beyond repair for some time now. *nods head* Yes, yes I do.
Cashagon chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
I like how Sam isn't even an equal in Mojo's eyes. He's just a pup.
Cashagon chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This almost seems possible...:) From this point onward, I ship Soundaggie(Magwave? whatever, I ship it).

Cash is out. Peace!
cor tenebris chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Awesome story, I've had this bookmarked for a long time;finally got around to favoring.
Uniasus chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
XD

It's so cracky, I loved it.
Kayzin chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Aw~ Finished already?

Well, this made my day!

-cackles and rereads again-
JenEvan chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
A crackfic that has a somehow sensible storyline despite all the impossible, unbelievable twists and turns xD Not to mention that each and every small crack twist joined up in the last chapt as a great big snowball and plough out all logical senses and laughter inhibitions xD

Crack has never tasted so delicious xD
Pikaseel chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
I laughed so hard at this. I'm pretty sure I couldn't breathe a few times.

This is just so beautiful :,D
Httw chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I keep asking myself, "Why, why didn't I favorite?"
Steven Kodaly chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Ah, delightful crack!fic, how do I enjoy thee...
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
*rotfl*

This is so awesomely cracktastic!
Sony Boy chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Oh my God. Oh my God. oh my god. oh my ! OMG!

Agent 009 is Simmons! *hyperventilate* That is not possible, I refuse this reality! Simmons is NOT 009!

*whimper* oh my brain...Blackout with a crush on Simmons...is Simmons aware that his ride is Blackout? Is that why he leaves the exploding notes in? Trying to kill/Destroy Blackout without giving the 'con warning?