Reviews for Unchangeable past
ObscurityDays chapter 10 . 9/11
I only just started reading this story earlier and I'm already in love with it. After getting to chapter ten and seeing that this hasn't been updated for five years is pretty sad. This is such a good story so far and it'd be a pity if it wasn't continued. I hope you do make a return and continue this.
Please continue this story.
salisa uchiha chapter 10 . 6/3
Please update soon...I'm in love with this story...please please please...
I really do hope you'll be updating this story. It's been like 5 years. I kept on goong back to this story. I'll be waiting for you to update.
guest chapter 1 . 4/14
When I saw your summary I just had to read this even though you haven't updated for over a year and now I'm completely addicted. I just have to know what happens next. I'm begging you please update soon please don't say you've discontinued this. story it's amazing.
rinnie21 chapter 10 . 3/26
Looking forward to more
sakurauchahichan chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
This fanfic is making me crazy... please I beg you to continue as fast a possible.. I sense you might be busy with other things or have lost your affection with "Naruto"!... But your fans amd readers are anxious to read your further works... please do continue :)
MissGoogleMe chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
When are you going to update? And when will Fugaku find out that Mayu isn't an Uchiha (and what will happen to Mayu when Fugaku does find out the truth). You should make Karin do something bad like...uh...kidnapped Daisuke and Sakura and Karin tries to kill them and Sasuke (with the help of friends and family) rescues them and Karin is thrown into jail or somehow dies (but I prefer her dying) and for Mayu... I really don't care about her (maybe she gets shipped off to her grandparents (Karin's parents) or her real dad takes away...)
phantmrose chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
i love it. please make lots of new ones.
REALLY chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
IamJ chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
PLS continue this! I luv it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
PLS ! continue this story ! I LOVE IT !
ren007 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
i love your story do update soon
Wolfs chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Please write more!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
God this story pisses me off first Sakura is a fucking idiot for letting sasuke back in her life after every he did and said to her like a I would have married sai and sasuke for being a coward, stupid, and selfish like grow a pair god no sorry or breaking it off with karon can be forgiving that easily ughhh worst story I have ever read!