Reviews for Unchangeable past
I really do not like sasukarin as a couple and I don't like that little girl Mayu at all. She is so annoying. I wouldn't want Sakura to he back with Sasuke or had a son with him. I would did it Itasaku instead and make Sasuke regret and suffer in the rest of life hehe I am so mean I know :)
Marie kurosaki chapter 10 . 7/28
why did you stop?! i need more, love it by the way
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 10 . 5/9
AMAZING STORY
EmeraldGoddess14 chapter 10 . 5/9
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE i know this was a long time ago but this is seriously my first time starting to read naruto fanfics
dreamsandfaiths chapter 10 . 5/2
please update soon! its very good so far!
sexyblossom08 chapter 4 . 2/28
Night in Japan, morning in US
Asura chapter 10 . 2/13
This story is the best one I have read can you please post the next me fast
ael24strawberry chapter 10 . 1/10
Please continue this story even it has been 6 years
Cassandra Echizen chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Yay Daisuki, keep urself away from thos Uchihas.. I bet ur mother is strong enough to not just let ur stupid Daddy in ur life. Why do you guys always make Sakura so weak, its a crap.
ObscurityDays chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
I only just started reading this story earlier and I'm already in love with it. After getting to chapter ten and seeing that this hasn't been updated for five years is pretty sad. This is such a good story so far and it'd be a pity if it wasn't continued. I hope you do make a return and continue this.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Please continue this story.
salisa uchiha chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Please update soon...I'm in love with this story...please please please...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
I really do hope you'll be updating this story. It's been like 5 years. I kept on goong back to this story. I'll be waiting for you to update.
guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
When I saw your summary I just had to read this even though you haven't updated for over a year and now I'm completely addicted. I just have to know what happens next. I'm begging you please update soon please don't say you've discontinued this. story it's amazing.
rinnie21 chapter 10 . 3/26/2015