Reviews for Unchangeable past
Wolfs chapter 10 . 2/15
Please write more!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 9 . 1/3
God this story pisses me off first Sakura is a fucking idiot for letting sasuke back in her life after every he did and said to her like a I would have married sai and sasuke for being a coward, stupid, and selfish like grow a pair god no sorry or breaking it off with karon can be forgiving that easily ughhh worst story I have ever read!
sexyblossom08 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Sakura's friends is traitor and betrayed sakura for karin slut face
EmikoSakura27 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Omg! NOOOOOOOO! I hate cliffies! It was getting so good too! Daisuke is sooo sweet and Itachi is so loving! I love that but Fugaku needs a brick to the head and mayu...need i say more? lol I love this story!
Imcharifreakingzard chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Please please please update soon! This is an insanely good one! Please! -struggles to get on knees and sobs while clutching your foot- PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! PLEAS UPDATE THIS STORY!
Lady Syndra chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Urgh. I hate Karin and her daughter. Their so spoiled. I can't believe that Fugaku would prefer Mayu over Daisuke. Daisuke is a genius and he's awesome!
I wonder who Mayu's real father is. I thought Sasuke said they took a paternity test?

sakusasu91 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
please continue on with the story. cant wait to read the next chapter
likes the story chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
when will be the next chapter?... i've been waiting for how many months... i'll wait for your next post... ;)
BlueSakuraAC chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
OMG please!make more! I'm loving the story!
zayne-lover chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
OMG! please hurry up and update! its a really good story and it needs to be completed! please dont dissapoint all your fans. im sure everyone's been waiting for this story to finish :(
Lilly chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story good job! I think that silver hair guy is karin's ex and she wasn't pregnant with sasuke's but that guy's
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
You've already gotten over 200 reviews! Will you update soon? (:

I'm eager to find it what happens next. (I really hope Karin gets a painful death. Oh, did I just say that out loud?)
igottahavethatcupcake chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
3 this story!
igottahavethatcupcake chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
WOW. I seriously can't stop reading this story! It's great! Please keep writing and update soon!
addicted2sasusaku chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Too lazy to log in. LOL. I read the first chapter and I can't stop reading it, even though we have a test tomorrow and its almost 2 o'clock in the morning here. Karin really irks me I want to kill her myself. HAHA. The part about Sakura being a heiress is quite blurred for me, how can the Uchiha family don't know about it? Sasuke is a little BIT OOC, a little only but its tolerable :)And in my opinion or my point of view, I think Sakura has easily forgave Sasuke, I mean, she did give up a lot for Sasuke and what Sasuke did? He married Karin; the only thing Sasuke did was to talk to Sakura and she's okay with him again? But what I am excited about is how Daisuke would do next, would he hate Sasuke and the Uchihas and wish not to see them anymore, gosh! You make my imagination wild, free and running here HIHI. Oh is that Suigetsu in the last part? He's Mayu's father isn't he? HAHA, I'm so praying that he was her father! HAHA. All in all its a good story, this kind of plot is my favorite actually so I was hoping that you would update it _ Oh and sorry if this seems like a novel to you. (_)/