Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Kaira-chan15 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
A very interesting twist at the end! I didn't expect it at all, but it makes sense that Sylar would make that move in desperation. Great idea! The only qualms I had about this chapter is that Peter and Sylar seemed kind of out of character, especially when they were getting all jealous and bickering. I also thought it was unrealistic that Mohinder would faint. But other than that, great job! I really enjoyed this fic! :)
Kaira-chan15 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I wasn't expecting that ending! Although I think it's a really interesting one...it makes sense that this Mohinder, even if he remembers that Sylar did something terrible to him before, can't stop loving him and therefore just wants him to make it right. I've loved every chapter of this so far and I can't wait to read the last one!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Ahhh this is getting dark and sad! I feel so bad for Mohinder...but it's really fascinating to see the change in Sylar as he becomes more humanized, more empathetic. Great job on this, again, and now I definitely have to finish it tonight!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Oh no! Sylar is so demented and manipulative! You've done a fantastic job at writing an angsty, emotional story. I'm really excited to see where you go with this. Time to read on!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I really liked this chapter! Sylar's mind works in interesting ways...I'm trying to figure out what his plan is for Mohinder. I'm guessing he's trying to break down his defenses so that he can make him learn to love him. Also, I really like the references to Shiva. Great job!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This story seems really promising so far! Both Mohinder and Sylar seem to be kept in character well. I probably shouldn't read any more tonight because I have work in the morning...but a chapter or two more couldn't hurt. :P
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
A twisted but satisfying read! I like the ending, which adds an almost hopeful element to Sylar and Mohinder's relationship.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
PERFECTION~
Aariya07 chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Normally, this isn't my cup of tea at all. I hate my favorite characters being turned into weak, snivelling men. But-and a big but-you've handled it wonderfully enough that I didn't cringe too much. There was enough sadistic Sylar in the beginning to combat Mohinder's weakness, and that made it all right.

Now, I have to say, the sex scenes were absolutely, fan-bloody-tastically hot. Seriously, I was melting just reading it and imagining it. I wished there were more.

I loved the addition of Peter. And it was before he lost his powers and became emo and angsty and annoying! Ah, the good old days before volume three turned everything inside out and gave all my favorite people ill-advised personality makeovers! I love it. I'm imagining Sylar/Mohinder/Peter threesome somewhere in there.

Okay, the only thing that through me for a loop was Sylar getting the Haitians power. How is that even possible unless Sylar can fight physically (which I'm sure he can't)? Being around the Haitian totally turns off anyone else's powers (comes in handy, I'm sure). In those odds, I'm sorry to say that Sylar would have had his ass handed to him if he attempted to take him on like that. He probably wouldn't even succeed in surprising him since I've seen the Haitian fight, and Sylar's much too ability-reliant to ever beat him.

Anyway, I adored the story, and it's totally going on my favorites.
littlemissgooddy2shoesme chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
I've read alot ofg your stories(myler) and this one was one of the best. Thouhg, if i might suggest that you let me make a few suggestions.

A song fic to "wanna do bad things to you" for myler

a song fic to "had enough' i saw it on you tube

These ideas are really just because i like your work.
Daydreaming Nightwalker chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
That ending was so sweet! I would love to (maybe) see a oneshot of what happens when Gabriel(That felt weird to say :D)gets his memory back.
VerucaBass chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
LUV this chapter! I really like the way this story is going, its addicting..
Krimson chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
A most excellent tale, sexy and violent but sweet as well.
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
No updates for 3 years? You are a cruel, cruel mistress. D:

I wonder how Mohinder will react to regaining his memories? Usually the Haitian's ability doesn't allow for memories to be regained after time has passed, but I'd say it's because Sylar only recently got the ability that he couldn't completely wipe Mohinder's mind. Also, he may have subconsciously wanted Mohinder to remember some things. How much did he make Mohinder forget, anyway? Everything barring his name, or just up until a certain point in his life?

I like that Sylar is slowly becoming a more compassionate person thanks to Mohinder. Hopefully if you get around to continuing this story we'll get to see more of Sylar's soft side. Oh, I've read a few of your other Mylar fics, too. Like Anger? That one was excellent. I really love the things you've done with this pairing.

SO MUCH. .A.
Cantar chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Are you finishing this story? It is very good and I agree Sylar and Mohinder are a great pair...more please!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »