Reviews for Unknown Causes
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Thanks for the story, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
love happy endings, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
So I'm thinking there's more to this than just a ritual, is Sam still in danger, hmm I hope so, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Liked it I loved it, well done, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Great chapter, but no killing Sammy, On I go, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Sam's awake and then he's not breath, not very nice, good chapter and now I'm onto the next, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Good chapter, more here I come, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Another chapter, another review, can't wait to read what happens next, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Getting better, I like the quickness of the story, how it gets right to the good point of Sam limpness, bravo.. I love long stories but I like getting to the good stuff early and this sure delivers. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I found this story in a search on fanfiction and am looking forward to more. Nicole.
RedDragen chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next
Manavie chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
love it...I'm happy that every thing ended well. Looking forward to read your epilogue.

Happy writing!
RedDragen chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
A wonderful ending, I would love to see if you write a epilogue or even a sequel.
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Awesome ending to the story-everything is well and good for the Winchesters. Can't wiat to read the epilogue!
Manavie chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
Ah... I so can't believe how I missed this story.

Seriously it's a great story. I'm like mega hooked up. and with that cliffy I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you'll update really pretty soon.

I must say I love your version of John. Not that I don't like

John but some times I kinda get angry with him...I was majorly pissed off in Faith when he didn't call to check on Dean and in something Wicked. It's good to read a nice John.

Great job.I hope you'll update soon
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »