Reviews for My Immortal
Angel21217 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Winry is totally out of character. No offense. I mean that she wouldn't do that to Ed no matter what. But I still loved it. :)
BlackHayate13 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
...Wooowww...

Coming up with something that no body would have dreamed of. (Atleast in the EdWin comunity, Maybe EdxRose people would, but yaknow, fuck them. -.-) This is a sign of true creativity, but i have already pointed this out a shit ton alot. So... Yeah. There you have it. *Thumbs up* It scared me a bit.
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
LOL Fireworx!
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
No ShadowDragon, you're not the only one... I LIKE WEIRD!
Kartika-The-Hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I've read so many cool Winry-is-pissed-off-and-wants-to-kill-Edward-Elric stories but this story tops them all off! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Silver Souhait chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I loved this! It was strange, but so refreshingly different from the usual Edwin fics...very nice. You have really good ideas!
niwa-chan chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
I love edxwinry. Poor winry, but she didn't mean any of it right?
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
In the first chapter there was a bit of cruel irony there that i found and to me it was just all the more hilarious, the plot was kinda out of whack for me (the whole Winry killing Ed thing) but it made it all the more...enjoyable(?) for me to see how it would end. The ending was well written but still weird again to me too, not in a bad way but just the fact that it was really unusual. But in the end i kinda liked it!_
Stuffed Usagi chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
very good story I like it. I love that song n I think it was a good theme song, at the beginning I was like "OMFG Winry has gone nuts!...nice" REALLY NICE.
Alchemy rose chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
this was a very good story.

a little spelling errors here and there but who doesnt make those mistakes? ]

( i know i do. lol )

But i did enjoy this story very much.

It wasnt a story that got me bored half way through, but kept me interested through the entire thing.

Thank you!
Whyle chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
lol ! good chapter ! i love it !

espacially the end !

happy new year too ! XD !

thanks again ! XD !

(sorry for the mistake)
SwayingShamrock chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I do the same thing at school. It's supposed to be one page and it turns out as two or three. XD All the more to enjoy, right? :]

Happy new year to ya too. ;]
SassyLilPanda chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Wow!...um...I'm not really sure where to begin on this. I never once in a million years pictured Winry trying to kill Ed, enjoying seeing his pain, etc...that actually disturbed me because I never viewed Winry as that type of person...I don't think Edward would be so quick to forgive her either. I mean you're a great writer, with excellent grammar, etc...but the plot for this story was just really OOC for Winry. I'm sorry, I'm just being honest, though I did love the ending!
Yun Min chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
So cute! Perfect gift for the new year!
Lakara Valentine chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
aw! *tear* that was so sweet! i mean the whole "i kill you now with sharp metal object" thing was a little much, but still! it almost made me cry! ;.;