Reviews for Going, Going, Gone!
Kenobi's Legacy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Please please please write the next chapter already, I'm talking about chapter 9. I love the story but I want to know what happens so just write the next darn chapter.
Kenobi's Legacy
Kenobi's Legacy chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I really really like this book so please continue writing it. :)
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
So NOW the head is coming...right?
I hope so, because I keep saying it and it's not happening...
Anyhow, I hope you update soon! Because I am following! (Not in a creep, stalker way XD)
Goodbye until the next update!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Well, it's all about to come to a head now. The rescuers know where to look, a Jedi Knight is also on the lookout, and the captives surely won't stay as captives forever...
Well, on to the next chapter!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Ah...Now it all fits. The only question now, how (or rather if I suppose) will Obi-Wan, Siri, and Kit succeed? They probably will, but I don't see the how...
Well, I have to flip to the next chapter, no?
And so I shall!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Haha, of course you had to. Who doesn't love the Falcon? And maybe I was right about the mastermind in all this being from the Salaktori House.
Ho hum I still have many questions...Which mean I must move forward!
*trips and lands on send button*
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Ah, my initial guess was wrong, but then that leaves a huge question...Can't be Jabba the Hutt, even he's not...well, whoever this slave owner is.
I must find out what the heck is going on, and to do that I must...
Charge on! *runs forward with lightsaber in hand*
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I think most Jedi drink tea, as I remember that from most stories, but everyone has their own opinions.
Hmm...I'm assuming, since the Jedi are being taken as slaves, that this house is keeping them as personal slaves or somethin'. Just a guess, of course.
And now...To read on!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Dang...It's practically on top of The Phantom Menace! Hmm...this meeting should go well, what with Obi-Wan about to pass out and everything. Hahaha...XD
Another great chapter, and now I move forward to the next!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Tis is certainly interesting, and I shall read onwards! (And from the summary, we all know Obi-Wan ain't dead XD)
So now, I move on to find out more!
Starhunter79 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter. I loved how your building up the tension/urgency of the situation. The scene with Dex was great and Siri's reaction to Dex and the dinner was awesome (I could just picture her face changes during the whole encounter but because she's a Jedi she would keep her face blank). Now they have the info they need things should start falling into place. Yeah right Obi Wan will be lucky if he's not captured trying to save Qui Gon. And I can't believe Obi Wan has not been injured since the first attack, maybe he's always being injured because of Qui Gon. So being separated from him might be the best way to keep Obi Wan safe. Maybe Obi Wan should reconsider saving Qui Gon, he could save himself many, many trips to the healers that way, lol. ;)

It is getting exciting will Obi Wan, Siri and Kit get to the Jedi in time? What has Qui Gon and the others been dealing with? How are they holding up? Will they try to escape on their own? How will Obi Wan, Siri and Kit impress Nalvas? So many questions I can't wait to read more. Thanks for your wonderful story. (Sounds like life has been busy. I've been in a few plays, thankfully no musicals and never a lead I'd go crazy. Just being in a few scenes practice was long but I loved it. Hope you 'break a leg' and have a great time)
Crazy chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Neat chapter. I like how you worked in Dex. I can't wait to see what Kit has in mind. :)
Raven's Dusk chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Wow. It's getting interesting, isn't it?
Good chapter. I love undercover!Kit. He's really fun to read. And I like how all the captive Jedi tried to soothe Aayla's fear. I'd love to see more of that camaraderie. *hinthint*

Great work, I look forward to reading more!
Raven
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
LUV this story:) PLEASE finish it!
and May the Force be with You:)
Jillie chan chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I love the espionage angle! I hope the Jedi are found before someone is brainwashed... See you soon.