Reviews for Going, Going, Gone!
Dolphelecat chapter 9 . 8/31
Enjoying the story so far!
i LOVE the les miserables movie! I'm sure ur SUPER busy with life, but 2014? Really? Please update!
hannahsmetana chapter 9 . 7/21
This is great! I'm gutted I've gotten to the end but not the conclusion, I hope you get the chance to update it! Thanks
aridneia chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
So glad you took it off hiatus! We are HUGE fans of your Star Wars fics.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
I can't wait to see Obi-Wan play his part. He normally does just fine, but to us, the audience, who know what he's REALLY like, it's inevitably hilarious. ;-P
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Yay! Another awsome chapter!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Maybe the action waa a little low, but clearly it's building up to even more action later on. Now I wait, for however long, for the next chapter to enjoy whatever it might entail.
CrissKenobie-the-Numenorean chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Poor Qui! I hope you update soon because this is a VERY enjoyable story... Like REALLY enjoyable! The arc of the plot is at just the correct speed to keep a person interested and the cliff hanger you left it at is terrible. So terrible I need more! Alright, I can't do the polite review any more... I NEED MORE STORY!

Please?

Sarah-chan chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
So… any plans on updating this fic?
I mean, I would like it… a lot. It's quite the well-written fanfic. The beginnings were a little unsteady (really? They did not send some sort of medic? They just let Obi-Wan lie there for TWO HOURS and only found him kinda-by-accident?), but the last two chapters where really, REALLY good.

And it's also a really good setting for a fic. I've read so many Obi-Wan-gets-abducted-fics, I can't even remember, but this setting - Obi-Wan having to rescue his master - this is rare! A real gem of an idea! A well-written and well thought-out gem of an idea.
THAT YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Please!
PLEASE!

I know how writing goes. After a while, you just loose your motivation. You find a new fandom or life is just busy. But think of me! I found this really great fic - and it seems to be on hiatus (again). That's mean! :(

So, maybe, just maybe, if you ever feel like writing… we get another chapter?
Please?
Pretty please?!
Kenobi's Legacy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Please please please write the next chapter already, I'm talking about chapter 9. I love the story but I want to know what happens so just write the next darn chapter.
Kenobi's Legacy
Kenobi's Legacy chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I really really like this book so please continue writing it. :)
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
So NOW the head is coming...right?
I hope so, because I keep saying it and it's not happening...
Anyhow, I hope you update soon! Because I am following! (Not in a creep, stalker way XD)
Goodbye until the next update!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Well, it's all about to come to a head now. The rescuers know where to look, a Jedi Knight is also on the lookout, and the captives surely won't stay as captives forever...
Well, on to the next chapter!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Ah...Now it all fits. The only question now, how (or rather if I suppose) will Obi-Wan, Siri, and Kit succeed? They probably will, but I don't see the how...
Well, I have to flip to the next chapter, no?
And so I shall!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Haha, of course you had to. Who doesn't love the Falcon? And maybe I was right about the mastermind in all this being from the Salaktori House.
Ho hum I still have many questions...Which mean I must move forward!
*trips and lands on send button*