Reviews for Never Again
Fractoluminescence chapter 28 . 3/3
Oh gosh I am waiting for the next chapter now. I love hope too, and as long as here's some at the end, I don't care whether the ending is happy or anything, I just want there to be hope. It's funny how you say you've got plot twists coming, since to me there were already a lot. Great :D
Fractoluminescence chapter 18 . 3/3
I know the WHOLE Arabian Nights story (which I used to know by heart and it took me about a whole hour to tell it, literrally) and he did have many wives. There's a whole story about how he ended up having his younger brother telling him that his wife slept with another (well, in the courtyard when he was away) and deciding what to do (a whle trip in the desert meeting people in the same situation) and so the king ended up illing her and going mad, saying that he would kill all his wive after ONE night so they didn't even have time to sleep with another while they were married to him. Then one day he marries a girl that has a nice name but that I don't know how to spell (the legend says it was her that invented chess). But she had a plan. She asked her younger sister to come knoking at her door at night to ask for a story, and the king would listen. But her stories were so long that each time she hadn't ended telling them by morning (and telling stories by morning apparently takes luck away or something) and so the king would allow her to live one more day to "end telling the story to her sister" *ahem* (to HIM), and so she lived on, and when she had no more stories to tell he didn't feel like killing her, so she lived (and she had become mother by the time, so...).
Well, I didn't tell the whole first part of the story, and I know by heart one of the stories she told one night (there is one or two other ones I used to know but completly forgot), so here.

The idea of making them tell their own death stories was pretty cool, and the stories were really nice, so thanks !
Fractoluminescence chapter 10 . 3/3
Hey, how do you manage to imagine EXACTLY the same pairings as me ?! I've come across a lot of fanfictions that have been putting together characters that I don't feel go together, but here it's perfect ! Seriously ?!
Fractoluminescence chapter 5 . 3/2
Honestly, I forgive you completly for that "Ichigo thing", since I hardly could breath from laughing from Ichigo's attempts afterwards and Aizen's reactions XD
Even though I usually hate commercials, these commercial breaks are really fun ;)
catseyelily chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
So far this is highly entertaining, kinda clever too, and the interactions are great.
duchessme chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
Was that all?the end?hm,i think i've got 8 wrong.i thought its romance betwen aizen n loks like ichi prefers hime n aizen's love s a cliff-hanger at the a fan of happy endings;-(well,its quite fun 2 read..
duhorcommonsense chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
this is the end! make a squel!
Aisilinn chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
muahahahahahahahahahaha! urahara, that moocher, deserves what happened to him!
Aisilinn chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
hehehehe! muaahhahahaahhaahahahahahha! is this a surprise twist?
Aisilinn chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
i love this story. i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it.
My-name-is-Kon-the-awesome chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
UPDATE PWEASE I WUV AIZENICHI.
ClawfootCauldron chapter 28 . 4/3/2011
NOOOOOEEESSSS! Are you ever gonna finish it? Can you at least tell me what the plot twists and ending were gonna be if you're not. PLEASE! I love this story so much... *bawls*
PaperNPencil chapter 28 . 3/31/2011
HURRY UPDATE! It's too awesome...faster faster faster!
Beyond Birthday Loves Jam chapter 28 . 3/21/2011
Please write a second story of this I loved it! Your an amazing author!

-§Stormy Rainy Nights§-
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 28 . 1/6/2011
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I LOVE AIZENXICHIGO! IS SO HOT AND CUTE! 3 3