Reviews for kitsune brothers
Sniperbeattie chapter 31 . 10/25
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Why I love this story so much it's so good
YuriFan5 chapter 8 . 8/18
I'm surprised at your word choice. Why not use "aka" for red or even "gurren" for crimson. Also the word you picked for gold denotes a specific type of gold (though you may be trying to add meaning with that word choice). If you were going for a generic "golden" might I suggest "ogon".
Serinity Dawn chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
HELL YEAH GO OMOUI! (I don't know how to spell his name)
Serinity Dawn chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
Holy! Wow what a lemon! LOL. I like the conversations!
Serinity Dawn chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I noticed in an earlier chapter when Kurenai gave them the next day off she said to meet at like 8 in training ground 14 or something like that you might want to fix that.
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
I think Shiawase has a crush on canon Naruto, or this Naruto... hard to tell
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
you could have also used ashigatsuku which means "to be traced"
DarknessDragon78 chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
This is a really good story I wish there were more of this, because it would suck that the brothers are not reunited together.
Waterbender of the South chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Feed him to the fangirls . . . Kaoru is evil!

Awesome story, my only concern being run-on sentences. Other than that though it is brilliant, well done, original, and most importantly, non-cliched.

yukicrewger2 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I thought gold was "kin"?
yukicrewger2 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
it is called a hitai-ate
Team Demons chapter 30 . 4/25/2012
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Sooooooooooonnn Pleaaaasssssssssssssse
TehShadowKitten chapter 31 . 3/11/2012
Nice story good line ups interesting plots not really much to complain about though some day some one has to make a story where naruto dye's Sakura's hair as a prank when she is drunk xD

any ways i say a 8/10 for your story.
Killzone180 chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
I want to know, why the hell are Naruto and his brother the SAME height! There are 6 years apart!
Dragonlord1199 chapter 31 . 12/28/2011
(loud crying in the backgrownd) sniff... sniff please I'm begging you with all I'v got make a sequel PLEASE. O_O (pupy eyes)