Reviews for A Friendly Customer
Talibra chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Aw... This is heartbreaking! Though no emotion is described, there is an atmosphere of it, and I adore the satisfying clandestine air. It takes really talent to convey such a thing with only a few sentences. Great work!
Snezhinka chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love the shortness and directness of this piece. It leaves one satisfied and yet wanting more, in a good way. I love the last line. "He didn't come back down". Very Sweeney-esque. Kind of reflects Sweeney's own unceremonious way of disposing of customers...it really showed in the movie, sometimes he was rather robotic about it.

I imagine Nellie will tell him off for this one. If she dares. ;-)
andaere chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh, this is just priceless. Concise, well-written, wonderful, beautiful idea. Great job!
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
bwahahaha, love the last line. I am morbid. Aww, at least someone appreciates Mrs. Lovett, aye? Too bad she's going to have to grind the bloke up into meat. She's probably going to give Mr. Todd the silent treatment after this. It was short, but actually quite nice, especially how it ends. Good job!
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
...May I steal your talent? Pretty please?
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh, so wicked. Loved it.
middlekertz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh. I swear, that is the exact sound I made at the end of your drabble. In a mournful sort of way. Good writing.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Poor Mr. Friendly Customer. Um..for Mrs. Lovett's sake, maybe Sweeney got jealous? lol. Short, but wonderful. _ I love your Sweeney Todd fics!