Reviews for Challenges
ChuppyTrucha chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is really cute *_* choutarou is so adorable being oblivious about shishido's feeling and i never knew shishido can be this cheesy ahahaha 33
Shino159 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ohohohohohhhhoooooooooohhhhhh! i love it! :D:D its soooo cute:D:D chotarou is so dense xD shishido is sooo cute when he is a romanticus :P love it! 3
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*is reduced to a pile of happy noises*

Can I just say that I love this? You? Heck, this is one of the best Silver Pair fanfics I've read, and I've read a lot ;

Keep it up! :D

And kudos to Atobe being like an avenging angel who brought the two lovers arm in arm and made them realize their feelings for each other :D
sxt chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aww... that was adorable! shishido is such a sap in this one but that's why i love it

love the ending! 3
mooglestookmyheart chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
“-and that’s when Ore-sama appeared, like an avenging angel, and brought the two lovers arm in arm, making them realize their true feelings for-” you really cracked me up at that moment.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This story was worth staying up instead of sleeping to read. I loved it. And the little omake, oh my gosh, better than best! That might just be because I love Atobe to pieces though. And clueless little Choutarou, who couldn't love him? Aw.
juniper rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was AMAZING. In so many ways, I can't even describe... definitely my favorite fic for these two and one of the most well-written Prince of Tennis fics I've read thus far. Thank you for the wonderful story.
LibbyMarie chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I love love love love love it!

I like the Silver Pair so much :) their relationship is adorable! 3

And this was such a cute/hilarious/makes-me-squee-with-joy story!
Hikarino Aki chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Jeez, I like your Silver Pair... they are so sweet _

I'm used to a little dumb Ryou, not Choutarou, so this was a little unexpected. But sweet anyway *_*
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Cute...Choutarou is really oblivious.
Iamwatchingyou chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
AWESOME! Taki's actually mentioned!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
XD Such a cute pair, such a cute story!
laurices chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
"It’s hard to be in love. It’s harder to be hopelessly in love when there is no chance that the other party will ever reciprocate those feelings."

You don't even know how true that statement is...well, the first half...

your fanfic sure is long...long enough to emphasize choutarou's stupidity in terms of the "L" department...well, who am I to say that...

nice fic...
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
i liked your other silver pair fic and decided to read this one too! It's very cute and fluffy. i found it funny that Ohtori was so dense. haha Shishido must be a saint to put up with that for a year. it's like confessing to a brick wall.

well, thanks for sharing