Reviews for The Grand Illusion
Miss-Jedi chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
*“No, wait,” Robin called over his shoulder. “I remember. We…” As he began the familiar cry, Guy felt his stomach sink. The Sheriff was already turning a horrible shade of what Guy guessed to be puce. “ARE ROBIN HOOD!”*

Simple loved that bit. I can imagine the whole thing perfectly. *contented sigh* Now I can go to bed.
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Another great fanfic. This is the latest one I've read - sorry about probably filling up your inbox with review alerts, but I wanted to review all your fics.

Anyway, loved the idea for this one, Robin losing his memories, Its realistic - i like it. And the Sheriff and Guy pretending that they were friends with Robin was great!

Anyway, I'm off to read the next one now D
Gewher chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
I don't know why, but I don't rememeber reviewing this chapter.

My life has been weird lately. And then Fanfiction stopped sending me emails... So finally I got them back and Whop!

There we go.

I really have forgotten so much over the past few months. But now I have time to catch up, summer and all.

I must say, I have missed Robin Hood and his merry gang in my life. I'm going to have to have a repeat of the show soon.

Like you, not illegally on the internet. -shifty eyes-

I'm back, weather you like it or not!

Thanks you for the excellent quality of your stories! I really do love this.

You rock.

I'm like your biggest fan, even if I haven't been acting it lately.

Much love: GEWHER
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Hmm... The sad thing is that I've only seen season one...

Not being funny, but I think the sheriff's name is spelled "Vaisey", and I'm getting that from the subtitles on the DVD version of season one...

Wow... This is the 275th fiction to be added to my favorites list...
Soapy-Liedown chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Great story! Loved how it ended!

~ Soapy ~
LittleMissSparkles chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
Love the story. The gang is great. Love Allan's plan.
ice-connoisseur chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Oh...nearly done...really liked this story, the way everyone was sort of recollecting and stuff...my favourite line was Marian - "There's only one person who was with the whole time." Cos it so sums up Much, and I love Much.

Anyway, sorry for the briefness, I'm meant to be in bed...I'm saving the next one for tomorrow!

Have to check though...Marian lives, right? Please?

Keep writting!

Emma
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Nice story...
Gilari chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Ah, well it was worth the wait. That was a great heist! The lowering of the gold out the window reminded me of the Disney Robin Hood movie where they tie the bags of gold to rope and pull them over to the jail :-P

I'm glad Robin is back to normal, and the ending was pretty funny, calling Morgan by the wrong name!
freddiebrandis chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
I like the Allan ans Marian friendship, but glad he has Morgan.. Can't wait for more of the Morgan stories, as at last he can finally be with her properly in the camp, but what about Marian? sob. And thanks for you're 'Thank you' mention on your last story, i love reviewing you're stories. x x x
GlitteringEtiquette chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Yey! A great ending to a great story!

Loved the Allan/Marian scene, I love how you write them. Him standing on the ledge outside made me laugh out loud :D

Loves
freddiebrandis chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
yep, have most certainly enjoyed it so far. And glad that you took Lady Clark of Books up on the challenge x x Can't wait fro the next chapter.
Leah Day chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
I'm loving this, although I prefer Guy & Marian fics. Something about Guy I just can't resist.

More please! You capture allan, Vasey & Guy so well!
Soapy-Liedown chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
I'm glad Robin's beginning to remeber, great chapter!
Gilari chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
Yay! (that was because your yay had a question mark, and I thought you needed a big exclaimating mark to clear the air)

Hey, if anyone can help Robin get his memories back, it's Marian. And Morgan. I can't believe she did the William Tell thing. What if he had missed? Crazy girl.

I look forward to your new story, and the three chapters at once.

Beth