Reviews for Chasing Daylight
Twilightrulz101 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
This was interesting.
All black and white chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
Love this story! Really well written! PLEASE update soon, it looks like you haven't updated in a while and have abandoned this story. It has a really good interesting plot line. Please update soon! :)
shirt chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Ah, this story is nice. Although I don't love how it runs along on the original Twilight plot for a bit. And hm . . . I know there was something else bugging me some while I was reading, but I can't recall it. Good luck.

Oh, I don't think I reviewed your other story, but I really like it. (: Good job!
Hyper Puck chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
Please finish it!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
But but, argh. You have to continue, I like this one :)
Aussieshipwhore chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
omg loved it love it

ah

update asap please
lilahri chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
i'm loving it!

ur story has me so intrigued! and it's very different from anything else i've read )

i'm really looking forward to see what happens next! will it be in edward's pov so that we can read what mike is thinking?

keep it up! )

~lilah~
Mehndilotus chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Wow, a whole year since updating...not to be a nag but I'm rather emotionally invested in all your stories. Can't wait to see where you will take them. I'm wondering, do you accept small bribes?
Ashleyrc chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
I Like tis one it different start.. i catn wait to read more
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
So I just found this story and I'm intrigued. Love the scary vamp preying on Bella thing. Although I'm surprised that Edward wasn't more upset/intrigued by the whole paper disappearing thing. He surely doesn't believe he made a mistake in seeing it!

I wonder what Bella saw though (the scary vamp) in Phoenix. I'm wondering if it was enough for her to put two and two together with the scary killer and her new friends.

Anyway, thanks for writing such a suspenseful story!
Jasper winked chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
I was wondering, does Bella know her stalker is a vampire? And is her stalker James? And (it's the last question, I promise) will Bella find out that the Cullens are vampires soon? I think this is a really good story, please update!
Trinity1978clm chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
Excellent story so far! Updates! PLEASE! :-)
Halen.Emmett.McCarty4Eternaty chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
continue this!
Srta. Lola Black chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
HAHA, OH, THAT'S JUST ADORABLE... _

I love it! Update it soon, please! :C
Total-Book-Slut chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What the flip? Wow... ok I can't wait to read more!