Reviews for The Price
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Posted 13 April 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Pre TSL: The birth of Darth Sion

The piece is short and to the point. The soon to be Darth Sion is broken down until only only two things remain; the pain that will never go away, and his thirst for revenge.
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Interesting orgin for Sion.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
""Rise." She commanded.

He couldn't. She and the masked man had torn him to pieces capable of nothing other than bleeding, He was broken, he was shattered, he was...

He stood up."

That is awesome. So much intensity-I don't often react to fanfic the way I did to that sequence; with an actual gasp at how awesomely you've evoked strength. I liked the first part too, before the blackout, although you did fail to capitalize an "h" in there. It has a quirkyness that was both really unexpected coming from Jaret-we-presume-is-Sion, and made him seem so much more human than Darth Sion seems in the game.

Fantastic work. In very few words you convey Sion's hatred for Kreia and therefor his motivating force. I noticed this in your fic about Atton and Mical too-you pack a punch in a small amount of words. That takes skill.
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hello! I know it's taken me a terribly long time to get to the entries of the challenge, for which I apologise muchly.

Unfortunately, erm, your piece isn't 10 words long, which it has to be in order to be officially entered in the competition. Sorry \

I have no idea who Darth Sion is but I did find it interesting, your portrayal of his entrance into the dark side (I may not know much about Star Wars, but I do know Darth people are the bad guys XD) There were a few punctuation mistakes and 'wishfulness' should be 'wistfulness'. I liked the monologue bits in between the old woman's telling him what she's planning to do.
HanuuEshe chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was a good look at Sion's character; he was one of the more complex characters in the K2 game (sharing that illustrious space with Atton and Kreia), and I like how you made him too stubborn to die, and willing to live by any means nessecary.