Reviews for The Demon Barber
TheFluffyBakura chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I believe it is indeed; Sequel worthy xD Though I must say, I'll wonder how you shall pull it off :o
TheFluffyBakura chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Nah Emma XD You just got 'a stick up your arse' or whoever you spell that w
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
OMG please do a sequel! I feel late but please do one! I'll do anything for you to do one!
kitten chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
real name is Elenor (might have spelled it wrong)
Seme-For-Life chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This was probably the best Sweeny Todd Fanfiction I have EVER read. It took me like 4 hours to read, and hell yeah, this is definatly sequal worthy. Very good story_
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Nicely done. This is the first Sweeney Todd fic I've read. The bar has been set quite high indeed.

Cheers, Free
usiylover2 chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
Oh, good God! Sequel, please! Please, please please!
Sapphire720 chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Yes, definitely sequel worthy. Come on you can't end them like this :( Aside from that, good story ;)
Shiro Ryuu chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
*morbid grin* Well... that was certainly a trip. I'm glad I was finally able to finish it... *happy shudders*

The ending was the best. Really. It was completely appropriate, and honestly, as good as this was, I don't know if it really needs a sequel. It pretty much says it all, yeah x3 (No, no, no need to write a sequel-just write more wonderful stories instead! :D)

*shakes head* Wow. So, anyway-I guess this is the part where I tell you how awesome it was, amazingly dark and sexy and elegant and creative like I only wish I could write xD Some of those images are going to stick with me for a long time, like that garden of the damned-and, uh, certain other images too. *roffles*

Got to run now, but I hope I'll get a chance to read some more of your stories someday _
Penguin Patrol chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
Wow, ive been keeping up with the story and its just so professional! Your writing is so deep, and it makes the reader think! Well done! :)
Sapphire720 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Don't know where you're going with this but it seems brilliant:)
Marie S Zachary chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
I loved it. Yes do a sequal
mary chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
um... yeah? that wasnt satisfying at all!
Miyokoshape chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
OH MY! this was amazing! quiet possibly the best written story i have read on this site in a very long time. If you do decide against a sequel (A sequel sounds like a good idea!) an epilogue would be just amazing! congratulations on such an amazing story!
LivelyLenore chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
The ending was very hauntin. well done. :D

I bea;ive it is sequal worthy.