Reviews for Not Like This
istoleyourcheesecake chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
I know it's oldies goldies, but how come I haven't read this story sooner?! It is mind-blowing; I love it how you connect the canonical dots precisely, yet still bring in the twist that could have been. I think this is well-balanced in terms of narration and dialogue, and your style is just descriptive enough without ending up dull. And the darkness that you weave into Seph's mind is included logically and slowly enough, demanding to read more! I can't say anything but.. it's brilliant!
RenoRenjiRed chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Really sad but great story! Love it! Can't wait to read more!
lilith dracul chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Wow so sad and beautiful
starsinjars chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
i really don't understand why i read ffvii fics... xD
anyway, this was awesome since i actually knew what was going on, having played crisis core. i should play vii...
anyway, i should just assume that the rest of this would be canon, right?
thanks!
spiel chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Wow, this story is amazing!
Really good!
Love how you showed how Sephiroth went from pretty-much-sane- to batshit over time :)
Arya May chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
...awesome. No other words. Awesome.

The slash was amazing, by the way.
karupin sama chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
That's it? Hmmm..everyone's fate is still unknown, how come it's marked as complete?
I have the balls to be queer chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
i guess it just wasn't enough
insane devill chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
great story
VioletStar98 chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Dear Amarissia. I've just found this shortly chaptered fic and, after much bashing on myself on how I managed to not see it in your profile, I was of course drawn in by your beautiful writing skills. You portray angst so wonderfully, somber and full of painful emotions, so brilliantly stated as if the scenes playing out were as real as reality itself. I've remebered why I love your fics so much, because of the awesome writing skills that are yours alone. I can't wait for your future installations on this site.
Barranca chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
I feel for Cloud. Losing his memories after something like that happened must have been a blessing.
lucidliar chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
holywtfthisisoawesomeidkomg

anyway this fic really is awesome and I am completely amazed at its awesomeness :)
CNome chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
This was so sad! Even though I knew what would happen in the end I was praying for something to turn out different. I love how you manipulated canon to reveal something so much deeper and more tragic!
boudour chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Aw and they were off to such a good start! But alas, love conquers all except for Sephy's madness apparently ;)

I loved the interactions between all the characters, they were all very, very convincing and rang true.

It was a lovely, angsty turn to an already angsty story, and I'll have to admit that last bit with Hojo chilled me *br*

Very well done.
dragonzice chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Well that was hot! Too bad Sephiroth still goes and kills everyone