Reviews for Sirius's Problem
j chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
loved it, and I think you write excellent. about the authors note: not at all. :D
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
It's bloody brilliant. Pretty hot too. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Niiice. Well-written, as all your pieces are, and funny and sexy to boot.
Renn
Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aw! So cute
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
wow
SuperCali chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Smirky cute. Thanks!
johanna chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
there is nothing wrong with that, its beautiful and makes this story all the more romantic.. love it. Super hot and the pace is superb
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Well Sirius certainly found the solution to his problem didn't he? Good story :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Loool! That was so so so good!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
NOT BAD AT ALL IF IT GAVE ME THIS.
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I don't give a damn how you came up with this... I'm just ecstatic that you did... Because I definitely enjoyed it. :)
Dubious.Mischief.Maker chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love this. This is... perfection in my opinion. It's a very Sirius thing to do.
paintupurple chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Huahahaha oh I do love the torture Sirius went through in this story. xD It was hilarious. And super awesome at the end there. ;)
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
"Ow, my back"

Damn. I LOVE that line. It really made me laugh. I've never read Sirius/Remus before (didn't even know the existence of Harry Potter slash till a few months ago) and only read it upon my friend's recommendation, and, well, I think I can grow to love this pairing. You have excellent writing skills and I love your humour. Poor Sirius. XD It has been awhile since I've read anything well written so this is a very refreshing change.

Brilliant writing, funny, the pace of the story is just right (not too fast, not too slow)... keep up the awesome work! :D
c.cristina chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
poor Sirius! what you made him suffer! xD

simply amazing! It's just too cute! ahah xD I laughed a lot with this fic! It's simply great! :D