Reviews for Sirius's Problem
icecatfire again chapter 1 . 7/26
*stands and applauds* xD is it weird that i was VERY amused but felt for sirius at the same time. xD throughout the whole thing i kept yelling "NO sirius isn't fine, he's so hard he could probably cut DIAMONDS! help him!" poor poor puppy. *huggles* on the bright side remmy was FINALLY able to help. *cracks up* i ESPECIALLY felt for him when he hit the wall in defence class with remus on him, THAT could NOT have helped. xD i've been that aroused before. though not in that situation i was lucky enough to be at home and able to do something about it. the poor puppy couldn't do ANYTHING about it. xD *huggles for last time*
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
loved the story. and no it's not bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
That was cute :)
j chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
loved it, and I think you write excellent. about the authors note: not at all. :D
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
It's bloody brilliant. Pretty hot too. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Niiice. Well-written, as all your pieces are, and funny and sexy to boot.
Renn
Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aw! So cute
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
wow
SuperCali chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Smirky cute. Thanks!
johanna chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
there is nothing wrong with that, its beautiful and makes this story all the more romantic.. love it. Super hot and the pace is superb
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Well Sirius certainly found the solution to his problem didn't he? Good story :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Loool! That was so so so good!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
NOT BAD AT ALL IF IT GAVE ME THIS.
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I don't give a damn how you came up with this... I'm just ecstatic that you did... Because I definitely enjoyed it. :)
Dubious.Mischief.Maker chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love this. This is... perfection in my opinion. It's a very Sirius thing to do.