Reviews for Rita Boltspirit
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Loved it... I don't think Tifa was filling the void at all.. To me, she and cloud are the OTP.. Aeris was just in the way...
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Lol that was so great, I laughed so hard at the names of the characters! Just loved it. I do agree that I think Tifa was definitely not just a filler character, heck she's one of my favorite characters in ff! Any who I totally would like to see the movie if it was real lol, but I'd prefer watching a ff7 movie if ever one is made than FLOOD, no matter how awesomely hilarious the names are.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Right there with ya, sistah. Cloud and Tifa foreva! And there's no triangle, no siree. Aeris was a tease but I don't believe that she would have interfered with Cloud and Tifa's feelings for each other.
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was absolutely hilarious and amusing.
The scene at the end was so cute! I loved it.
Thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure to read!
kon chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
me gusta!
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is great. I love the dynamic of the characters and the relationship between Cloud and Tifa is so real. Thanks for a wonderful, fun fic! _
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Rita and Phoenix's steamy love scene? Where? Gad, I didn't see it and I was lookin' for it! I've walked right by this many times for one reason or another, but this time I lingered and and bit with Denzel hooked me. Good fun and thanks. mc
Falynn chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
TamLin's right, this IS a good read!

Love the sarcastic Cloud and Tifa. It gives their romance a bit of an edge, and less sappiness.

Haha Barette the ex-coke-addict! Orange VII! Sounds like an energy drink. So hilarious! And I suppose the movie directers are supposed to represent a certain group of people...

Hopefully that group is reading this fic because it would be such a wake-up slap to their poor misguided brains.
Stella chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, it was pretty awesome read! -)
Cloti22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
seferoff and asteroid made me laugh SO much.

you are a GENIOUS!
RimZtheNonForgiveR chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Seferoff...Orange VII, ur good, ur very good

the best one-shot i ever read so far
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I believe that I’m going to take on the task of reading more (if not all) of your stories, because every one I’ve read so far is amazing. I love the concept for this one, it’s so original! Where did you come up with those alternate names? They’re absolutely hilarious! XD The fact that you pick on all the character stereotypes is great too, because in fanfiction that’s how they’re always portrayed. Especially Tifa, her character is most always ruined. She is most certainly NOT a void-filler for where Aeris used to be in Cloud’s life. That’s ridiculous. -.- I’m with you, Cloud loved Tifa first, way back when they were teenagers, and just because he met Aeris doesn’t mean that’s changed. _ I’m glad that you dove into the Cloud/Aeris/Tifa love triangle issue, and unlike some Cloud&Tifa fans, you defended Aeris. I like her a lot, granted I don’t like her with Cloud (her and Zack are far too cute together _) but I hate that some people trash her character and suggest that there was some bitter cat fight going on between her and Tifa. They were friends who just happened to like the same guy…who had absolutely no clue what was going on. XP I also like you’re little jab at the supposed “sex scene”. I was wondering if you’d bring that up, because it seems that most people on fanfiction believe that’s what happened in the game… O.o’ Omg, my sides hurt, because I just had a total laughing fit from the little “trailer” at the end. LOL! You’re talent with humor writing is incredible, you always make me laugh. XD Great story, the ending totally made my day. _
Brocky chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is good, I don't know how I missed it.
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
very entertaining! like any of your fics :)
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Awesome oneshot! The names at the end were hilarious, and I definitely agree with your rant at the end. The way the "love triangle" is portrayed is so stupid sometimes.

One question though.. is Edward Easter a Twilight reference? Or is it just me? x)