Reviews for These Ends
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Omg my isn't this a REAL story! This can be a one-shot! Please! DX
One who reads chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Beautiful! It's a pity when one loses themself as they near adulthood
GlacierBlueRose chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow... great story! I wish it was longer though. Great style of writing, really caught my attention.
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is absolutely fantastic. This is the best 1x5 story I've ever read.
Ayanamaisha chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
It's Aya, aka Serenity14. Just read this fic AGAIN, and I swear, I fall more in love with it each time I read it. It's not just my favorite 1/5 fic, or even my favorite KND fic. It's my favorite story, period, above all other fanfictions I've ever read. It's perfect, absolutely flawless. I'm eagerly awaiting your next peice of art, Uni. )
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was really good! She's been decomissioned right? I like it, write more.
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it. You have a nice writing style and I like the whole concept of the story. You may want to do a spin off, but then again, it's golden just as it is. Good job.
Henri's Boots chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww... That was too sweet, man. You write so beautifully, m'dear, I really hope to see even more from you. It's been a while since I've even thought Codename: Kids Next Door and Nigel and/or Abigail, so I'm pleased to see that there are great 1x5 authors like you still going strong, despite of what I've heard about the final episode (it hasn't yet aired in Britain, though, so I don't know whether or not what I've heard is true). This was just magic, and I will totally be adding this to my favourites.
Numbuh 212 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, that was amazing! I loved all the little subconscious details, like people with sunglasses, and the color red, and the knowing what flavor candy it was without tasting it, and . . . well, there were just so many of them. This is without a doubt one of the best 1/5 fics I've read in a long time. Great job!

Numbuh 212
Super Reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
o.O Wow. Ok three things. One: OMGosh this is SUCH a cool oneshot! Two: I am so glad you're still here. I didn't know you were. and Three: Your KND fics are just as adorable and brilliant as your Teen Titans ones (which are also so incredible). Brilliant job. :):)
loser with a pen chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I have to say that this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read on here.
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Horray! This is fantastic, Uni. You've probably got the best style out of all the KND authors in history. Your writing is beautiful.