Reviews for I Am Gryffindor's Daughter
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
That's so sweet! I'm glad that you didn't end up putting her together with Aiden I don't think it would have fit and I'm even more glad that her and Jonah are on great terms again. A very sweet story I really liked her talk with Draco about Ron. I love Ron and I was very sad that he wasn't in this story but it worked out well in the end cause he was sort of in it the whole time. Brilliant ending!
what are you even saying chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Another brilliant piece of work. Maggie and Hermione were two characters that I felt like we hadn't seen enough of in the main Redemption series stories, and this more than makes up for it. Jonah as well, come to think of it. I'm glad he's turned out to be a stand-up guy.

I've finally realized why I have a problem with your oneshot epilogue for the series. It leaves nothing to my imagination. If I remember correctly (I was pretty tired while reading it yesterday) they died fighting for their lives, laughing, of all things. They never laughed during their other fights in the series, always taking them utterly seriously, and I think that's part of what ruined it for me. That, and Charlotte's unnecessary death. It just took my hope away for the characters, if that makes any sense. It seems like your intentions were just the opposite, but that's how it made me feel.
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
FirePhoenix86 chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
could you tell me why Aiden was such a weenie? cuz a frail little boy who is eleven years old and doesn't know how to shake hands and doesn't eat properly, looks like a spider and is just plain weird, i figured something was wrong with him...maybe i was reading too far into it. but could you let me know? Please?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
This is sad...poor maggie.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
I like this story, i;m very curious about whats wrong with Aiden. he seems fragile, like he's ill. Maggie might be having a good influence on him.
iluvchocs chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
I read through this and was feeling sniffly during 'What Child is This?', and by the end of 'Christmas at Number Twelve' I was in tears. You wrote this beautifully, and you did a great job depicting the search for identity Maggie undergoes. I love the epilogue - Ran and Maggie do work well together XD Thanks for your message after all my other reviews - I'm glad you appreciated them :D
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
I loved it! Adorable story that I had to keep reading from start to finish! Great work!
zonnebloem69 chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
I am quite sorry for writing in Dutch; I know English well but I am not used to it. I said that this was a beautiful, heartbreaking story, and that you should keep writing.
zonnebloem69 chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
Dit was een mooi, heartbreaking verhaal. Gelieve te houden schrijvend.
AwkwardTurtle chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
I just had to say that was wonderful. You are a very good writer. It was so sad... I was crying the whole time. Congratulations!
ArcticFire chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Oh, that was a brilliant end! I loved the part about Draco and the photo album. And, weirdly, I actually thought of Maggie and Ran when you introduced them to each other...

Anyway, looking forward to your next!
ArcticFire chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Now, that was brilliant!
ArcticFire chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Oh, that's even sadder than the last chapter! Hope the next two are happier!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
This was a fantastic story, I stayed up way past my bedtime (self-imposed, of course) to finish it. cried a few times, smiled a whole lot.

And I have to say. I knew, somehow, from the beginning, that Maggie would end up with Ran. Not quite sure how I knew, but I did.

Anyhoo. Great job, I really enjoyed that :)