Reviews for Spin
ivegotpurple chapter 21 . 4/28
Ooooohhhhh my godddd, this story is so amazing! I found it a while ago, but only just now got around to reading it. I love the way you write the relationship between Kakashi and Sakura, the ups and downs, how they are close but still far away. Almost as if they were gazing longingly at each other from across the beach instead of standing side-by-side. Honestly there is this bittersweetness and how are you depict their relationship that is so relatable.

I get the impression that Kakashi likes Sakura a lot more than he's letting on. But he keeps his distance not so much because he's afraid of that type of intimacy, but because he feels so unworthy of her. It's as if he keeps himself away from her because he thinks she deserves better than him. He acts as if every moment she shares with him is kind of stolen, like he's enjoying what he has before it's inevitably taken away.

I almost feel like, if Sakura were more honest about her feelings, then Kakashi would happily indulge them. But by presenting herself in such a way that he doesn't seem to matter to her, she is keeping that same distance she is putting between them. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy; she believes he wants space and therefore she puts distance between them. And so, there's distance between them. Only that distance is of her making, not his. And perhaps he would try to close that gap, but he feel so unworthy, he's just taking whatever she gives. I wonder if they'll ever smarten up to it. For perceptive people they sure are blind.

I love the way you describe things, your style of writing is beautiful. You manage to walk the line between poetic and informative very well. It's beautiful but not boring or overdone. Just enough to paint a lovely picture.

This last scene was such a shock. I love the awkward interactions they share, both acting so domestically and yet like strangers. I've been drinking up the little nods to their affections-the truth of their affections-like a woman lost in the desert drinks droplets of water. And that cliffhanger, oh geez, I can't believe their rotten luck.

I don't know if you'll see this, since it's been seven years since the story has been updated. But I think you're a very talented writer, and I've honestly enjoyed reading every word of the story. Hopefully one day you'll come back to this, and I can finally see how things end.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
damn that cliff hanger though
TXJ chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Is this by chance going to continue?
KakaSauk4ever chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
This is a good story. You should continue updating. I want to continue reading. You're doing a great job!
Wicca wicca woo chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
You can't just do that! Please update!
celohei chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Why ? Why do you have to stop here? And from the look of it, you're not continuing that story. Too bad, I would have liked to read what's next !
tarra chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
such a good story - too sad u let it unfinished _o
Yorik chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
This cliffhanger is killing me. I am THIS close to being a gutted mess at the bottom of a ravine. And you haven't updated since 2010. Le sigh...
Tiny Cherie chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
you ended this story there and havent updated for 3 years whyyy
Random Person chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for this great read :D Kinda sad to see Hinata go but well, I enjoyed reading this from beginning to end! Hope inspiration strikes you like crazy soon so that an update is possible. Anyways, great job _v
Random Person chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Omygosh! :0 ! Dang, what a way to end the chapter xD Dang, the jig is up! Lol...
This fic was great all around. It may sound weird, but know what I enjoyed the most? There was no explicit stuff of any kind _
Like yea, there were obvious hints, right? But still, no smut- and I truly appreciate that. An awesome fic doesn't need that
haenlic chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
Aw, why stopping at this.. cliff-hanger.. moment?! You mean!
anyway, besides that. Really nice story!
paranaoblue chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Your writing style is so simple but very descriptive. I really enjoyed the way you wrote things out and how detailed the smallest things came out just because you wrote them that way. I’m not the most visual reader, but I could picture many scenes or at least parts of them. Beyond that, I can’t quite put my finger on what makes me really like this story, but I truly do. I guess it just seems so fluent and natural, like this is how things go on in their lives. It gives a feeling of reality and legitimacy.

I don’t see that much Shikamaru x Ino featured in KakaSaku stories and I think they way you incorporated them was cute. I also adored Kiba and Naruto’s interactions with Sakura. That last chapter was a terrible terrible place for me to have to stop reading because it was a cliffhanger and I’m losing hope that it’ll ever be updated. This is definitely an underappreciated KakaSaku story because it deserves so much more attention that it has been given. I’ve been so hard in this pairing ever since I got into it that I feel like I’ve essentially exhausted the source of all the good fics worth reading, but this is a nice little gem that I’m glad I came across. I do hope you update this story at some point because I’m really enjoying it and would like to see how it turns out.
summers revenge chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
Absolutely love it, can't wait to see how it turns out!
El-Jay chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Really good story, love how its set when Sakura's 25, I think all the characters are completely... in character haha but serious really good Kakashi x Sakura story, thought it would have generated much more reviews, favourties etc.

Shame it appears its discontinued though, its really good though and would be nice if it was continued, hopeful face haha