Reviews for Aster Phoenix: Adventures of a Jason Todd Wannabe
ChaosGamer chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hey, me again! Another great story I liked for a long time but did not know better at the time to review.
Rein Kuro chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
And you say people aren't into this? They are either stupid or didn't review! Please continue this, and the Poor Aching Fourth Wall!

Keep up the good work!
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is the most utterly random thing I have ever read,but it's awesome
me3lon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahahaha. I love this one

Please update :
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ahaha! xD Oh god Pegasus, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY ASTER- err, I mean, Zane's Aster... Wait- /shot
Kyouya'sDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
ShadowYashi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Haha, you've gotta come out with the next chapter, this is hilarious
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Ah, very good...not as funny as the Chazz diary, but then Aster isn't used as a comic relief character, so he's more difficult to write. His sense of humour is mainly based around him being SANE in comparison to everyone else. It's like they all run around like maniacs and he just stands there going "Oh-KAY..."

But I'd like to see more of this. It's certainly original, and you've kept Aster in-character where others writers would fall. Very amusing, I'll keep an eye out for updates.

ReaperRain
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
XD LOL

update?

yay! Edo's diary/journal thingy! XD
WilderCapall chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was PRICELESS! what do you mean, he's hard to write about? i mean, yeah, for ME, but you seem to have gotten it perfect!

wait a minute, is this to be updated? YAYNESS!
MissingExodus chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Dear God, that was so funny! I nearly died laughing!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
not up there with Chazz the emo-goth , but worth reading.

10join

fei
KESA Alexandria chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
ZANE HAS Constipation MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH LOVED IT

especially...

"Zane, just because you don't have the urge to gut me with a butcher knife does not mean that we're going to hold hands and sing kumbaya"

&

actually i liked all of it!
PacWoman chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Ah! This really made my day! I couldn’t stop laughing as I read this. It still amazes me that you can manage to pull off writing a diary fic for Edo because, like you said, he’s very serious and has little interactions with the characters in season 3. Still, I was laughing so hard I was crying when I was reading this.

You mention the small details that are on everyone’s mind. (Like why Chronos had a chicken on his head in 131 and Kaiba making everything BEWD shaped.) That’s one of the many reasons why your stories are so funny; that and the references that you have to popular culture and other well-known animes like Naruto.

Well, you’ve probably heard all this before so I’ll stop now. You get the idea; this story is AMAZING!
anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
XD I laughed so HARD! I'm actually VERY surprised that my sides didn't split open...

Entry 18 and Entry 15 made me laugh the most.

"where on Earth does Kaiba get the licensing to make EVERYTHING HE OWNS Blue-Eyes White Dragon shaped?"

You know, that's a good question!

UPDATE! ASAP! This is HILARIOUS!