Reviews for Through The Fire
buddies chapter 21 . 6/3/2008
liked it

can't wait for more
Sheshe is my cat chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
Great, great, great conclusion.

Ditte3 chapter 21 . 5/23/2008
Amazing.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
(undefined adjective) work again! I'm sad it's over, I always looked for that e-mail telling me there was another chapter added. Well, once again you wrote truthfully and in a very touching manner. Just amazing.
EndlessDreamer1024 chapter 21 . 5/20/2008
Painkillers was such an appropriate title for this chapter. We all need painkillers in our lives and if you have even one, you're fortunate. The extension of this story was welcome and I enjoyed reading it. You too have a gift and it shows each time you write. Great work!
Sheshe is my cat chapter 20 . 5/18/2008
Well done.

Sheshe is my cat chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Fantastic!

Sheshe is my cat chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Good job.

BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 20 . 5/17/2008
I'm addicted. I'm the one who needs more of this! Keep up the (undefined adjective) work!
Ditte3 chapter 20 . 5/17/2008
Wonderful!Wonderful.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Another fantastic chapter. The undefined and unexplainable relationships you expose are so intriguing, especially Jess and Colin's and Nicole and Kelly's. Wonderful
Ditte3 chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Great don't let colin takr Michelina from Jess.I don't see why Jess is so stubborn as to fight against happyness,why she always so unfair with Jack.I love your characters are so well written.
EndlessDreamer1024 chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
I recommend this fic because I love it too. I've been lax on the reviewing but now I'm back and rest assured, I will be reviewing this great story every chance I get.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
What's better than amazing? Whatever it is, that's you.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 17 . 5/14/2008
B-e-a-utiful. I love that you showed Jess, whose usually seen as innocent and simple, in a different light. Especially with her love scene.