Reviews for The Triangle Complete Again
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So sweet! I cried!
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love it that Tonks keeps nearly messing up xx
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
haha, I loved the last line!

Sort of a fluffy fic, but I guess we have to expect that it would be similar to Harry's.
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I really liked it. You did a great job with this one, got everyone in character (at least I think you did? ) and the last line was brilliant. It made me laugh.

Aimael
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Bloody brilliant!
17ginny17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
wonderful, wonderful. it is sad that teddy dies, but him meeting up with his parents like that; it feels so complete and happy and peaceful. great job
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
aw that's so sweet! Great work!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You made me cry with this one. In a really really good way. It was awesome. I especially loved your Lupin. This was great. Hope you'll do a lot more Again pieces!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love it. This is very well written!
dancegirl01mom chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
nice story
ooosk chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Woah! Great JoB!
mimosa chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Ah, bless.

I want to cry. This is just so sad. Well, it is happy, in a mad sort of way, I suppose. But, when Teddy was alive, it would have been nice to have his parents, too.

A very touching little fic.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was really sweet. It made me sad. And I never know how to pronounce Victoire. It drives me insane! lol. Good one-shot, as per usual.
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Hi. Thanks for the dedication! I loved the story. The last line, that Tonks said about Christmas, that was so funny! Cute, I want to say more, but I can't think of what to say! You are one of my favorite authors and love the story!

Thanks!