Reviews for Hanging By a Moment
Gemini girl 96 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lucyferr chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
The mucking around with time was very confusing and irritating. Some stories are best told linearly.
Mihn chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
...I'm confused. You said in the first chapter that McGee had a broken arm and it suddenly disappeared.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
"I frown and feel my cheeks heat up. I am embarrassed by my reaction to this situation. I’m sure Tony or Gibbs would have reacted in a much more dignified manner. “You do not have to be embarrassed, McGee,” Ziva says, as if she can see right through me. “It does not make you any less of a man if you . . . spazzed out just a little.” “Spazzed out?” I question weakly, not sure what she is trying to say. “Do you mean, spaced out or freaked out?” “Yes, them too,” Ziva replies promptly and then smiles gently. “It is okay, McGee." - I would not have thought Ziva would even notice that Tim is embarrassed, but they probably teach use of emotions, especially one's partner's emotions at Mossad. It sounds like a Mossad type thing to be able to do or Mossad type skill to have, IMO, anyway.

"“I have made my peace with death many years ago,” Ziva replies softly, still managing to keep the tears from falling. “It does not scare me. After all, ‘to the well organised mind, death is but the next great adventure'." " - I KNEW Ziva was not as indifferent to the HP books (from which that opinion on death comes) as she made it sound in that one season 3 ep!
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
"Okay, something is definitely wrong. I may not understand women as well as Tony, but I’m not clueless … despite what Tony might say." - I have always thought that it was the other way around (but maybe some of the season 5 and 6 eps, which I have not seen yet, proves that I am wrong?): That Tim actually understands women better than Tony does (because Tim read 'Redbook Magazine' in that one season 2 ep, didn't he? And that IMO has to count for something...), only Tim would not and does not brag or boast about it like Tony would and does.
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I really liked the way you wrote this - in pseudo-flashback form. It was well done. I just have one small question. You said McGee only had a concussion, a gash on his thigh and cuts and bruises, but in the first couple chapters, you had his arm broken. What happened to that?

Anyway, fantastic job!

Bones
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
OH GOD! HANGING THEM OFF A CLIFF AND MAKING TIM FEEL BAD! AHH! OH NO! RESCUE THEM!

Please? Nice writing! Great timminess...

With Love,

DAWEC
kira66 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
You should so totally write about the date. That'd be wicked cool!
inveritas chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Awesome story Emy :) I really enjoyed it. I loved Ziva on morphine that totally cracked me up. She's so hilarious. Really great job!
Precious Pup chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Clap Clap applause applause yah Ziva on Morphine, teasing McGee and you said you had trouble with him. Well you have taken that lion tamer chair and forced him into a corner to do your bidding! Well done. Nicely written and I love that he gets to be a bit of a hero and rescue the most independant one -Ziva. Oh a date glorys abound!Perhaps one Ziva out of Traction. Tim was in traction after his car accident so he could identify with that.
Kandon Kuuson chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Mumble, mumble, Tiva, mumble, mutter, mutter, Tiva, mutter, mutter! Good Chapter, muetral point of view it was well written, ver descriptive. Well Done and yay its finally over ;D Jems :)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Aw im sure that'd be a cute date! Aha loved Ziva on Morphine hehe, great job :D
cabot007 chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Yay Tim!...Good for you for not giving up! Yay!.

Very well written...intense & angsty & lots of wonderful McGiva goodness (even if its angsty)..lol

LOVE THIS FIC...UD SOON! :)
Chells chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Wow Emy! That was so what I was hoping for in Mcleods daughters, reminded when when tess got the rope at first and tied it to the truck, and there was nothing to tie it to. My heart just broke for her then, it has got to be one of the most emotional moments on TV ever!

I'm glad Ziva didn't die and you have got both her and McGee spot on!

I miss Australia so much, i'll go check out your other fics :)
YukinaKid chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
My word this is good! You're doing a fabulous job capturing McGee. I certainly have a harder time getting him into character than Ziva. Both are perfectly in character, the story is exciting, and I really love it! Wonderful job!