Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
pathgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Loved it.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
usually i dislike when oc:s get big roles, but i really liked ella. and what a good story indeed!
Only Human chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
heh that was good. I liked this. And Ella is Mrs. Figg. That is so good. And explains some things too. Excellent. Keep writing.

But by the way, with all the bad words in here it should have been at least a pg instead of a g.

*shrugs shoulders*
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
This is so nice!

really!

Remus is one of my favorite characters, and I allways had tried to imagine what had been for him to be descovered by his friends.

You really have good imagination. I loved your story.

by the way, I didnt realiced Ella was really Arabella Figg until you said so U I think I didnt pay too much atention...

well, congrats! I hope you write something about this again!
Aphra chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
Aw! That was so good! *laughs at Peter* "Yeah, enough of this warm fuzzy stuff. It's almost time for lunch!" LOL! I seriously didn't expect that!
Resmiranda chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
One of the things I like about review pages is that they lead me to great stories like this! Definately my favorite "Remus gets his cover blown" story.
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Ah...now that was very good. If you haven't noticed, I'm reading just about everything you've written right now...it isn't that bad, is it? Anyway.

A good way to find out, and one I never saw before. Remus is good at quick thinking...not that it surprises me, sometimes that's neccesary and with him it's no exception. Little angsty bits made it drawing, friendship bonds it. Loved.
Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Great story. _ Love the characterizations.
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Great and original way of making them find out. There were, as before, punctuation errors, but the fic was really well-written. And I love your Remus! Tell me, have you ever been to .net? It's a site devoted to Lupinites, with an archive of Remus fiction I'm sure would love to have some of your stories. I hang out there quite a lot, it's a great site.
whitney chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
that was surprising! ella figg...cool...please write more...pretty please...
Scarlet Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Another great fic...keep up the great work, I'm expecting more soon!
Shadow Spirit chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
awwwww so cool and sweet and wicked ending basicly it ROCKS
Marion Gandillon chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
It's a nice little fic. Ella Figg is Arabella Figg, maybe? Or her daughter... or -something-, if Mundungus Fletcher is in their year, too... leaves something for the brain to ponder, I think. :) Anyway, this was a nice, original take on how the gang discovered Remus' secret. Bravo. -Marion
Alyssa19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
hehe, that's one of the better explanations of how they knew that remus was a werewolf. great job!
Child of Two Worlds chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
This was a terrific story, I loved it! . All the stuff with the marrauders was funny too.