Reviews for Summer Lovin'
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
it would be better if they did it after dark without any clothes. XD
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
there are no words to describe how wickedly wierd that was...and slightly confuzzling! i got it though...eventually it was awesomely crackish and i enjoyed it deeply

ciao
SifrNemo chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
o_0 MORETTS MA que fais-tu la? XD That's the most... WEIRD and... TWISTED thing I've ever read :D Hermi/Pansy, WHAT THE HELL? Maybe a bit too short... yes I know, it is a prompt... but still... I cannot write less than 10 pages for a prompt!

Kisses anyway

Molly
dracocough cough nics chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Xd RANDOM...

i don't get the magic part at the beginning..

:S
Annamia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, that was amazing! Yay for HD slash, and Hermione and Pansy? That's one I never thought of, but it works perfectly in this story. Hilariously fantabulistic way to use the prompt ;)!

-kyra
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Ceute. Once again, a great little oneshot.
aloeart chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
ok...i am going to try and write a review LONGER than 1 sentence.

...here we...i mean I go:

*i still didnt get why hermione was as luna in the first part...unless it was to really see that ron likes luna...

~confused~

but anyway, ron and luna...i guess that it fits...it is not a couple i truly appreciate...but when very sweet, i LIKE!

~loads bazooka: DIE LAV-LAV!~

*...you really...i mean REALLY suprised me, not in a bad way, when we readers discover that pansy and hermione are lovey dovey!

...but they seem cute together so we dont mind! FANTABULISTIC

*dean and seamus is a classic, but they're always written/described as an amazingly sweet couple.

*neville and ginny...sure! even if i think that neville would be better with my beloved loony! ginny...ends up with...erm...nott, and ron with blaise! (newly discovered and appreciated couple)

but then again, if sweet and well written (as in here) , they are perfect couples!

*last but NOT least, my favourite couple; DRACO & HARRY (sittin in a tree...you get the idea)

anyway favourite quote;

"Ep!

He sounded like an overly obsessed fangirl, even to himself, but he couldn’t help it"

this is where you insert a chibi-kuro squirming: I AM AN OVERLY OBESSED FANGIRL! Eep!

...

dont mind that...

now ALL you have to do is write the sequel where it is only about harry and draco! and a cute lil' kiss!

...come to think of it, writing long reviews is FUN! i should try that more often!

i ADORED the story, and the prompt is very funny!

~fantabulistic...rotflmao, rocking back and forth clutching stomach~

so there

till your next story!

kuro!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
ep! fantabulstic! indeed! yay for Hermione and Pansy! don't see enough of that one!

great job with the winking! and the use of my fantabulistic word! lol

and yay even more for swiming in the lake mostly naked for interhouse relationships to developpe! your my hero Moretta!

thanks so much for the dedication and all!

love,