Reviews for Fighting Time
Tamolino chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Oh... :( didnt like the ending :(
Tamolino chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Now this, I did not expect... great, great story so far!
hedwiggins chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Well done. And very creative. Towards the end, I was actually finding myself thinking that when Sam returned to the SGC, she'd find that it was a trick and Ba'al would zip in and kill her again. After all, he may not have been on the ship when it exploded. Not that I wanted it to continue, but given all the other times he managed to get past their defenses, I kept waiting for him to show up yet again. Thanks for not doing that. :)
steadfast chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
Great story, thanks. I could see and hear it in my mind's eye(ear?)like a movie. Oh, and there really is a zoo, it is on Cheyenne Mountain and is actually called the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
steadfast chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
whew!
TrigarX chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Very nice story. Love that you didn't have them breaking the frat rules to be together. The way you ended it was perfect. I do question why the Grevians would even bother wanting to help, but who cares. LOL Still made for an interesting story! Thank you!
dp chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Very nice.
PatriciaS chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Nice ending to a good story thanks for taking the time and sharing.
stargateyeah chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Wow...amazing ending! Loved it!
LadyMo chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Thank-you for the update. I like the chapter and I loved the story. That was a sweet ending, simple and sweet and i do not feel it should have been different.

:-)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
great chapter and story, keep up the good work
Holy Hannah chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
Fun story, can't wait for more. Thank you.

Holy Hannah!
The Shinster chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
Are you going to finish this story? I really want to see the ending with Jack and Sam :) This was an enjoyable read, you write the characters very well. Keep it up, and please update soon!
Cowgirl621 chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
love it! great plotline, great writing! can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens w/ Jack and sam
Becksified chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
i really like this story, i can't wait to read more :)