Reviews for Fighting Time
dp chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Nice even if it is short. Can't wait for the next and final chapter.
LadyMo chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Short but sweet. So far so good but I get a feeling something else is about to happen before the whole thing is over. Hopefully Carter is safe at the Alpha site.

:-)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
great chapter, question is, is ba'al dead and i wounder how many tok'ra operdives died on the ship? please up date soon
SG4ever chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Yay! Good ending!

I love time loop stories!

Keep writing! I shall be waiting!

;)
rrandomrandom chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter! Hopefully Ba'al WAS on the ship. Well done (:
stargateyeah chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Very good ! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
iges2u chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
That was somewhat unexpected, but good. Please update soon.
LadyMo chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Yeah, loved the advice the Chancellor gave him.

:-)
sg1star chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
really enjoyed this. did not figure out the plan that they have come up with but, looking forward to reading how they accomplish getting ba'al back..
stargateyeah chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Loved It!
PatriciaS chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Been reading off line so keep forgetting to review. Sorry. I do like it and could feel Jacks frustration at each loop and the way he decided to take time with Sam. Nice the way he worked things out as well. And now they find out it was all in their minds ... nice idea that they could remember it all... Oh yes that threat and being dear old Ba'al I've got a funny feeling its not going to be straight forward.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing.
Kaytee33 chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Time to kick some Ba'al butt Jackie-boy!
sammie77 chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Was wondering where you went! Glad to see a new chapter! Been looking for it! Excellent plot - can't wait for Ba'al to show up again! more, soon, please!
samfan9 chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Good twist. I didn't see that coming. Eagerly awaiting next update! Thanks.
sci-fied chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Hm...I am wondering about the motivations of the Chancellor...why does he care about Jack and Sam? Why does he care that they end up together?

Interesting twist this chapter. Thanks for the great update!

sci