Reviews for Fighting Time
dp chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Wow! Didn't see that coming. Nice chapter.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Great chapter, at lest we all now know what happem to them all and what coming up, please up date soon
rrandomrandom chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Wow! Good twist! Wasn't expecting that! Well done, hopefully they will be able to save Sam now...

Silverishmoon chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
I love this story please keep going with it.
sg1star chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
so they have perhaps got a good way to stop the timeloop, but will it be enough and why do the time loop for ba'al. what did he do to the people to get them to work with him. looking forward to sg1 kicking some butt though
iges2u chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Great. Now there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel!
LadyMo chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Yes a breakthrough. The plan sounds okay. It is definintely worth a try. I sure hope this works.

:-)
sewitsme chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
A-ha! The shoe is on the other foot now!

I'm liking this story more and more. It's quick paced and crisp in delivery. The writing style is perfect for an action adventure story; not too wordy or descriptive, every sentance has a point.

Thank you for writing and good luck with your exams.
samfan9 chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Am intrigued how you are going to resolve 2 tough challenges that you have set yourself: keeping Sam alive and stopping the time loop. Have enjoyed the story tremendously so far. Thanks for writing!
dp chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Great chapter.
sammie77 chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Good ideas! Love this story - more, please!
xkawaiix chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Lol, I was actually wondering why they didn't just send her offworld. But of course, they weren't sure if it was Baal until a few loops ago. I would have liked to keep the anonymity of Baal's intentions until maybe the last few chapters, but it's fine as it is now. Looking forward to your next chapter!
xkawaiix chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Wonderful chapter! :D I'm enjoying your story very much. It's extremely captivating :)
xkawaiix chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
... AND she's not dead! TERRIBLE! Well, not terrible really - not at all actually - but that was... unexpected. :P!

*continues reading*
xkawaiix chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Your delivery of her death was though the summary warned of character death I didn't expect it to be in the first chapter! Just thought you should know that before I continued reading xD
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »