Reviews for Saving Lives
TheWinterKing chapter 32 . 4/15
amazing story...its a shame so few people have read it.
Perfecta999 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Your story was awesome!Just finished reading this and its really good. Mer and Mark are my favorite pairing. Just wonderful!
ToshimiOkami chapter 32 . 1/17/2016
This was seriously amazing! Thank you sooo much!
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
Love the story cant wait to read all the other chapters ;)
tone death chapter 32 . 7/13/2009
Okay. So I really have to start reviewing more, because I'm really bad at it.

But better late than never... Loved this story and how real it felt.

And well obviously I read this before the sequel. I just forget to review almost everything I read...
Stoneage Woman chapter 32 . 7/10/2009
Oh wow. This...you...dude, I'm speechless. This is probably the best Grey's fanfic on this site. I love the realism of this fic, how even when Mark and Meredith are togther they still have tender feelings for their exes. I also love your portrayal of the Mark/Derek friendship- its almost a romance in its own right. I particularly loved how you didn't diminish how debilitating cancer was for Mark both emotionally and physicall. Rest assured, I will DEFINITELY read the sequel. I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews!
BlueSkyHigh chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i love this

it is amazing

a sequel?
Orchidae chapter 32 . 6/8/2008
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait to read the sequel.

So please, UPDATE SOON!D

Layla
xrho chapter 32 . 5/31/2008
OMG. *dies*.

This is officially the best fic I've read in a pretty long time. I love your grasp of the characters... especially the way you developed all of them, so that the story was always dynamic, never one-sided... and, for the record, you have turned my passing interest in Mark Sloan into a minor obsession. He's a great character really, lots of room to grow (as you've shown so well). I hope they do more with him on the show. And MerMark is officially my new fave pairing. Even though it seemed unlikely to me at the beginning, you made it totally believable. They really did fit. And as a plus, very nummy! LOL. You're amazing. D

So... about this sequel, eh? I can't wait! Thanks for the great read!
DarkBrownEyes08 chapter 32 . 5/30/2008
I loved reading this story. it was just wonderful. Wonderful! Great job really great job. ]
Pitdroid chapter 32 . 5/29/2008
Based on this last chapter, and the almost implosion of Mark and Meredith's relationship over the issue of his family, there is definitely ample material for you to explore in the sequel. The good news is that Mark and Meredith both showed that when things get a little rough, they can keep their eye on the goal, and work through the problem. That is huge for both of them. This is one of the best first fics I have ever read. Thanks for responding to our reviews. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the continuation of Mark and Meredith's story. They have a lot of living to do, together!
storywriter84 chapter 32 . 5/28/2008
You just have to love Mark. Great job.
Frenchnavygirl chapter 32 . 5/28/2008
I really loved your story and I think you're a great writer.

I can't wait to read your next story.

Please don't make us wait to long.
Lal chapter 32 . 5/28/2008
Absolutely loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel and I am so glad that here will be one.
Pitdroid chapter 31 . 5/25/2008
That was hot! In Meredith, Mark has found both his match in the bedroom and his match in matters of the heart. Favorite line: "We're working on it together." And together, they can be everything the other needs.