Reviews for Past Occurrences
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 6/19
:( sad
I wish there was more james / hermione fics
orangemavis chapter 5 . 3/4
absolutely beautiful!
ashes9492 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love this story! I first read it on adultfanfic, Well found you on here! love this story!
Anonymous NO SERIOUSLY chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER SOME HOW 'SOB' POOR HERMIONE! on a serious it truly is sad though. if only...
LauRawrCait chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Aww Love it 3 x
Pharies chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I liked the jumping back and forth. It was so good. I really liked reading this. so much fun. I loved the socks. lol

jasperose chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
a really good story! i like how hermione managed to stay in character in such an out of character situation.
oxtenshixo chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
ahh... that was so sad for hermione...
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
God, that was really depressing. You wrote it well, though.
Nosi chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
A bittersweet ending. I enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing.
ILoveSmallFonts chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
I liked it, although I would have liked them to end up together (
MissSiriusBlack-x chapter 5 . 2/20/2008

is that the end?

Please no!

really good chapter
Caramel Crazy chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
I love this story! There is a major lacking of James/Hermione story, although this one doesn't end with them together, does it? Ah, well...Can't wait for the next chapter! Will it end, perhaps, in Harry/Hermione? Hm...Update soon, please!
Nosi chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Poor Hermione. Yes, she should have known what she was getting into. They discussed it quite openly after all.

Good discussion between Lily and Hermione. It was well written and appealing - that kind of talk could easily have come across as too cliched. I'm glad Hermione still has strength to do the right thing.
FmaFan10 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
wow, thats sad... I am so sad for Hermione. she actaully likes him... wow. please update soon!