Reviews for Together Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Kount Xero chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love these mindfrak one-shots. And this cuts rather close to a TvTropes Wild Mass Guessing entry that states that the series is either Kim's, or Ron's fantasy, borne out of a need to escape their dreary lives. Of course, you took that to a whole 'nother level, which is always cool.

Of course, there is an aura of good fun hidden underneath it, I mean, come on, even for a show like Kim Possible, "Mystical Monkey Power" is impossible to take seriously. I'd give a lifetime's supply of food and shelter to anyone who would go along with it in a real-world setting.

So yeah. Kudos. Been thinkin' 'bout goin' down the darker and edgier route with KP myself, and fics like this give me inspiration:)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well, bleeping hell that was disturbing in many many ways, especially the implied necrophillia
Epicurus chapter 1 . 4/25/2010

FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010 going to be a blond here... so did ron kill her when he hit her? sorry im just slow
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Yeah...that's creepy.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
:o That was half cool, half creepy... So was Kim dead, or was Ron crazy, or Kim, or both of them?
dude90716 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
O...woah...i think 'killjoy' is an understatement...
A Markov chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was really well written. Creepy as all hell but well done.
Twin-3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow, how on earth did you manage to show all that in so few lines? Color me impressed.
JeannieWood chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
A little creepy for my taste... is macabre the right word? Dark. Um... want to say 'twisted' but that's a little too obvious.

Good though. Well written, well executed.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very macabre little fic - and extremely well done. Though the necrophilia was pretty unnecessary, the ending is perfect.

zardoz101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
WoW! Very creepy But good story. I liked it!