Reviews for What Makes a Hero
thosethatrun chapter 1 . 6/18
YES! Well written, realistic, good story
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/8
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this - I love Harry and Neville as friends and I think you explained it all very well. I really like all the links you made which Harry told Neville to show him how he was a hero as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
beautiful; I loved your story! I can totally see it happening, and i think the way harry treats and encourages neville is adorable and beautiful. even if harry would be offended at being called adorable :P
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I so love this kid ;)
kiwihead136 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
At first I was reading, and I liked the idea. And then I got to the part with Moody's lesson, and I loved it! But the last sentence, about how their shadows were the same, was amazing!
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great, great, great job!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i love it
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ah, this is a beautiful story! :D
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awesome job !
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Beautifully, beautifully written. I absolutely love it. Teared up! Nothing was bad, every part was great. Great job [
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Excellent and very good prospective.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very nice! I adore Neville.
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow, I love how the ads on ff correspond to the story you're reading. For example, I was reading a Twilight one and it was advertising the quiz, 'What do you smell like to Edward'? And now I'm reading this one and it's advertising, 'What is your Patronus?' Creepy.

Anyway, I read this cuz after I made myself sound stupid by asking you if you'd read Harry Potter, I was like,'Hey, I should probably go and read those.' So I did.

I hate it when fanfiction is down! It's so sad.

But anyway, that one bit at the beginning, ' How could they have allowed such a thing to happen? It was very like the stories of the Muggle dictator, Adolf Hitler. People should have been able to see his evil nature, but they closed their eyes and allowed him to dominate because it was more comfortable than standing up and resisting.' reminds me of the Declaration of Independence. see, when I went on my trip my dad said he'd pay me and my siblings 50 dollars if we memorized the whole thing. So I decided to try. I didn't memorize it all, sadness, but one of the bits was like, 'And accordinigly all mankind hath shown that man is more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to abolish the forms to whith they are accustomed' Or something like that. But yeah, it reminded me.

But I liked thi. A lot. and now I'm off to check out your other HP stories!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is a fantastic story. Neville turned into an absolutely fascinating character by the end of the series.
Blaine-loves-Kurt chapter 1 . 7/14/2009