Reviews for Dreams
Xynostaph chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You are a beautiful person.

I finally found someone who loves the garlic jr saga! Most of my friends dont like the saga, so yay!

And this oneshot was just faaaaabulous~!

I love how you left out the proposal as well. I agree that it would have taken something away from the story. I just LOVE a good krillin18 fluffy story.

So thank you sooooo much for writing this!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I really really loved this! My favorite type of fics to read are 'established pairing' fics where i don't have to worry about reading the two characters getting together, because they already are. and i really loved how you wrote 18 and krillin. 18 i imagine must have been very hard to write. but you pulled off her personality well. she's not too frumpy like the way some people like to write her, and she's not too insane either. i love it!
wolfe chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aw _ I don't see a lot of fanfics with this couple. This has to be the best one I've read.
Ainmosni chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow. Amazing. Just wow. Crappy one-shot indeed. *rolls eyes* Kap you have just managed to make hard-hearted Ainmosni shed happy tears. This was absolutly addorable. And perfectly in character. They were both so real. Great job.

On a second note, I really enjoyed the short paragraph about the whole Bulma thing. So many people make 18 and Bulma best friends and (as you know) this sickens me.

Everything was perfect. You've really done both of them justice here.

...just one tiny little thing...you wrote "ware a dress" but that type of "ware" is like a ware that you sell. You should have used "wear." Sorry to be such a stickler. I know i make typos all the time (my favorite is in Only Evil in Bad Lighting pt. 8: "18 put on a sweater black sweater". It didn't detract from the story really either.

Great job. Excellent. And wow.

-Ainmosni-
Deadly Beauty chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ok, I promise I wont tell you what I thought of the Garlic Jr. Saga, it's all about diversity of opinion in the end really, anyway.

So on to this wonderful little masterpiece you have created! I absolutly adored it! So so so good!

The way you wrote Krillen and 18's relationship was so really, and funny. It reminded me of the wonderful relationship I have with my lovely husband. They were both so perfectly in character!

Also, I couldn't agree more about the way you chose to end this one. It was perfectly, symbolic and up to the reader to interprt. Readers like having to use their brains - otherwise they would just watch TV, so this was very very very good!

A 10/10 from me!

Keep up the great work!

~Deadly Beauty

fave stories list!
Frankokomando chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Great story! :D

I enjoyed reading this. It's funny because I just got home from a wedding reception. lol
Farios chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow! I can't really write a long review because right now I am late for work and gotta get moving, so I'll just say this: Awesome, Sweet, Charming little piece of fluff, all of your one-shots are always fun to read!
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was sweet. Awesome story! And I agree, having to spell out what Krillin does would actually make this less meaningful. Congrats for having the skill to realize that.

And while the Garlic Jr. saga was cool... to be honest, what happened in the end made me cry. To be honest, I was bawling. Seriously.