Reviews for The Incoherent Ramblings of a Twisted Mind
Quiisa chapter 1 . 1/24
You are a complete genius.
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I almost died laughing
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Loved it!
themoonisshining chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
best stream of consciousness fanfic and short I've read
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was really funny. I don't think I'll be able to think of the cherries the same way again, lol. And, cherries are my favourite fruit. :D It's original. And refreshing to read something like this in the sea of badly written fics.
shadowpenguin2010 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Loved it loved it loved it
dw31 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
HILARIOUS!
Eleos chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was hilarious.
Yams chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This story is absolutely brilliant. This is honestly the only fanfic I have read that I have ever liked. Well written, and fitting the characters. Keep up the good work!
meal-worm chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love this story! It's so funny! My favorite lines: "...grabs the luckiest fruit/vegetable/herb (whatever the hell cherries are) on this bloody planet, and pops it in her mouth. Just like that. Like no harm is done. Like it is perfectly and completely alright for her to just publicly eat cherries."

"The first time I saw her eating a cherry, I simply supposed that my eyes were playing a trick on my brain."

"And so, she kills me. By eating cherries. It's the perfect plan."

"Every once in a while, she popped one into her mouth. And ate it. Ate it. Just like that. ATE IT! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! THE HORROR WAS UNIMAGINABLE!"

"The cherry line ended. There were no more cherries. I almost ran back out, screaming for my life and Dumbledore. Not that I was scared, or anything."

Sorry for this long list of my favorite quotes, i just felt the need to point them out, just to accentuate the awesomeness of this fic.
lacklustercorp chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Perfect!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Okay, now I'm really cravnig cherries! Very amusing oneshot, loved it. :)
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Gah! I wish the end had been more detailed but it was a funny and enjoyable story!