Reviews for To seek revenge may lead to Hell
darkraistlyn chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Wow I doubt you're updating anymore, but PLEASE finish. This is pretty much headcannon for me now. This is how I would have seen it ending.
Boelyn chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
Wonderful, but a little vague.
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
more. More! MORE! I NEED MMOORREE! please update, this is an awesome story, I love it! the Sweeny-Benjamin dynamic is great, and I loved the Toby story. Will he come back? Pleasepleasepleaseplease update!
Eden chapter 21 . 11/4/2011
I really am enjoying this story! I have read a few other Sweeney Todd related stories but this is by far the best. I love the characters and how accurate your portrayal of them is. I really enjoy watching Sweeney/Benjamin grow. Thanks and looking forward to the rest! :)
Unknown chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
This story is amazing pls update soon
Saphire Skyle chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
OK THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC DONT U EVEN THINK ABOUT STOPPING WRITING THIS STORY! I am reading it! I discovered it today and I have to say it is amazing please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE update soon! Don't give up on a story. Its always sad when writers do I am a writer too and hpe to get a fanfiction account soon.( as soon as I convince my dad to let me have one) ok now I'm rambling! sorryyyyy! um but yeah its such a good story dont give up on it. You have urself a loyal reader. ))))
BeBopALula chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
I'm so glad you updated! It's good to see Anthony again, even if his spirit has been broken and...well, you know how you ended the chapter. I won't ruin it for anybody who reads the reviews before reading the chapter. I love that line, "He has learned he must play the game to survive." On the surface, it doesn't seem that bad, but it's incredibly heartbreaking when you think about it. I like that he's thoughtlessly unkind to Miss Alexander and the servant girl at first, but nice to them once he thinks about it. Incidentally, I think you might want to look this chapter over. There are some typos and continuity errors, and I'm not sure if you meant for the whole thing to be in bold. Also, the conversation is sometimes a bit rushed, so it's hard to tell who is speaking.
musicalsarelife chapter 15 . 1/14/2009
I must say this is very impressive. It's a great story, and definitely the best Sweeney fic I've read. I think you've pretty much nailed, the characters, their guilt, and their paths so to speak. This is really very good. There are a few grammar errors occasionally, but that's really nit-picky. Really I can't wait to hear for more.
BeBopALula chapter 15 . 1/13/2009
An update! How lovely! I'm glad that it's not over; I'm even gladder (is that a word?) that they're going to try to help Anthony. Oh, and Ben/Sweeney's inner dialogue is hilarious.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
Is the story over? Aw...
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
Or the elbow. That works too.

By the way, this is one of the best stories I have ever read.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
*sobs uncontrollably*
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
Oh. My. God.

What gave you the right to be so good of a writer that you made me feel sorry for the much-hated Judgie?
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
Ooh! She sees Johanna and Anthony!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Woo-hoo! Go Benjy!

I apologize for my thoroughly unhelpful reviews.