Reviews for Respect
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
that was a sweet fic you are a great writer
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I like how Ryan finally won.
Annika Cullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I really like this. It's a very introspective piece on Sharpay. Generally I don't read Sharpay-centric fics. I stick to Ryella when it comes to HSM, but I'm glad I read this. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
BrilliantDonut chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I absolutely love it!

Great story!
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
very very very bittersweet.

I love Shar. But then she's so ...you know what i mean.

Haha she's so adorable but bitchy(:

Xx
BlackDragon733 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Really good. I love the game that went on their etire lives. I thought that was really good. But as you know, i always think you're a good writer.
tennisplayerx33 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
oh man! i loved it ! it was sad but perfect!

tx33
kitanya chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
not bad. very few hsm stories hold my attention due to poor writing, so bravo on your writing skills. i also like seeing this side of sharpay. you capture her so well, better than most i've read and certainly better than me. keep it up!
fibi3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
great plot you have here.

this story went so smoothly, its actually scaring me. aha.

excellent writing. i loved the way you incorporated high school musical and high school musical two into it, and the background story with kindy and middle school and ryan being sharpays slave just fitted in excellently.

if kenny ortaga wanted a bachground story for sharpay and ryan as to why they are like they are, he should just use this.

awesome work!
mzdarkstar chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was really interesting. I reall loved the ending, and how you wrote it, so yeah, good job!

Star* * *
looney4rooney chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was brilliant. I really loved how in character everyone was, and it really does seem right that Sharpay would secretly respect the three of them. Wonderful insight!
DramaDork21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I love introspective pieces for Sharpay, because there's just so much more to her than most people ever show. This is a prime example of this.

It's really interesting to see how everything kind of snowballs for Sharpay, looking at it from this perspective. And how it all stems from such an early age.

I think my favorite part about this one, though, has to be that Sharpay doesn't have some tragic past, or horrible secret, or whatever that drives her to be how she is. Especially with the second movie, we saw that really, she's just a spoiled princess. I love that you didn't try to change that.

Excellent job (as you always do- I'm jealous)!
Idio-cynic chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Lovely job as always. I love this take on things and the inner workings of Sharpay Evans - the full around circle of the "game" that she and Ryan played and the reasoning behind her Troy obsession especially. I rarely take a look at the front page of the section to find stories, but I'm glad I did this time.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Immensely deep. I love the mood you put in it. Quite angsty, I liked it. Who knew Sharpay wanted to NOT get what she wanted? That is very clever and quite canon-worthy. You've written this quite well, really good job! I really like the last sentence, that's one of my favorite lines. Nice work!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was good. You got sharpay down to a pat, well done. I lve your writing. Now i want to go watch the film.