Reviews for Rememberance
JessDB chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
great read i like booth past stories
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow! Very intense! I enjoyed the emotions!
BBLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow that was amazing. The ending sent a little shiver up my spine.
idenadege chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
nice one well written and so booth!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
GP

HAPPY NEW YEAR... ]-( Cheers!

Well I guess it's not quite the "new year" there yet but IT will be shortly!

I'll be very honest and tell you I had real reservations of reading this-I ONLY read it because YOU wrote it! EVERYONE has been pulling the 'angst card' and there's been alot of angsty fics of late that I'm having a hard time reading!

THIS was TRULY a BEAUTIFUL ANGST piece! I mean *WOW*! Who would of EVER thought of that scenario and considered Booth being subjected to that "face" all over again! TERRIBLY painful to read that he had to relive that horrific part of his life that he's tried to tuck so nicely in a box-NOT succeeding very well as the nightmares haunt him, BUT nevertheless he tries! AND that last line!...WAS a KILLER! OMGAWD-I thought someone had ripped my heart out! It just make me want to gather him up and rock him and comfort him and...and...yeah, comfort him! LOL! EXCELLENT angsty one-shot!

CHEERS!

G :D
fanfictionfic chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great character piece. You are one of the best at getting inside (particularly) Booth's head.

I absolutely believe that Booth fears he's as bad as a murderer sometime... Because he would do anything to protect those he loves. That's why he was so messed up when Epps died.

I can't wait to see more of this.
Ralkana chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow. Very powerful. It's a wonderful progression from the minor irritations to his deepest emotions. Poor Booth.

I loved the irritation with the squints. It's how I feel every time they talk down to him. It's played for humor, but it's really not funny. He's *not* stupid; his strengths simply lie in other areas.

I like the inference that Jared is the golden child. They all think of Booth as the golden child, and it's interesting to think that he might not be. I wish we got to see more about Jared; knowing the writers, they've probably forgotten that they ever mentioned him.

Thanks for the great read!
SplishySplash chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was intense...extremely well written. I hope its not finished and that you add a follow up chapter. Booth and his family part was intense...
SSJL chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, you did such a good job with this! Very intense. I think Booth respects Sweets enough (despite his teasing) that he would go to him with something like this. But it doesn't mean it would be easy for him.

The progression was good. The going from not being able to see Parker, to the inadequacy he feels in comparison to his brother, and so on, leading to the deeper stuff. That is so often how it really goes in therapy. You can't just jump straight into the most intense feelings.

I wanted to be at home with my family and instead I was there. I was there watching my friends die and I couldn’t stop it. I was too young, too inexperienced. I didn’t know what to do, and then it was too late. I was too late and got punished for it.” -how often do i say this in reference to your stories? POOR BOOTH!

Love the fact that Sweets has a Bobo doll for Booth to hit. Perfect.-“Of course it would be a clown,”

“I hate myself for it, and that scares me more than anything else I’ve faced.”

“Why is that Agent Booth?”

“Because it makes me just like him.”-The boy is so good at beating himself up. Sigh. Booth self-torture. Makes you want to hug him.

Am I to assume that since there isn't a "completed" stamp on this story, that it will be continued? If so, can't wait to see where it goes...
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Excellent job! I like how Booth didn't directly answer most of Sweets' questions. I could absolutely see their encounter going this way because Booth respects Sweets' for his professional abilities, even if he does belittle him for his youth. I would have liked to see this go on longer, exploring how Booth felt about being reduced to his torturer's level. That would really torment him.

One eensie little point (sorry, this is one of my personal pet peeves) you started in present tense then switched to past tense after the first paragraph. Other than that, really well done.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow excellent shot. poor booth coming face to face with his attacker after all these years. he could never be like that man ever. look forward to more from you.
Limone chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very powerful and astute. An interesting look into Booth's mind and his past. I like how you take things from the show about Booth's past and add your own background and how well they fit together. An impressive piece of writing.
Leena7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
it's original. i'm impressed
canadianagurl chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very powerful one-shot!
CarrieUnderwood25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
WOW.

seriously i think out of all the incredible fics i've read, yours captured Booth's personality SPOT ON.

GREAT job, really really good. not just saying that either lol ;)

very impressive