Reviews for Unrequited
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I just finished watching the episode where Konan dies (I nearly bawled my eyes out afterwards) and now I just have SO MUCH FEELS!
snowflakeyukiharuno chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Omg! Kindness and smart thinking!
vanilla.twit chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i was seriously blown away with the "maybe she'll get lucky this time" line. .seriously.

personally, i think that konan and sakura do match, in terms of their characteristics. it's nice to see that you've captured their qualities in this fic! kudos XD
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Dark and Wonderful. I think there is a fanart inspired by this piece, but I'll have to look for it. Anyway, another one in the favorites!
cocoapuffaddict chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
amazing. i was stunned by how good this was! one of your best stories! Sakura's character is just so jaded and indifferent-grown up, but she still has the kindness in her heart in the way she helps Konan and gives her advice. the way you compare pein to God is creative and i like the analogy, cuz it makes sense. i would have liked to see a little more interaction between itachi, kisame, and konan and develop more of a relationship between them, but other than that i loved it! great story and keep writing!
mariahpink chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Amazing fic. Sakura's wit and cynical dialouge was perfect for this. I really do enjoy this drabble style. Konan and Sakura never really , in fanfiction, get to react in this way much.

Pein's guest appearence was do appropuately.
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Omg hey blackbelt-chan! I loved it! Great work. It was unique and just perfect.
Mitsukigirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
So cool! Go get him Konan!
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Poor Sakura, being used as bait! :( But maybe she'll get away and save Naru from chasing after her. :D

Great one-shot!