Reviews for Best Intentions
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So funny omg!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, my God. XD Bumblebee, stay away from their sexual life already! The fact that you want to play nanny with Sam's kids doesn't mean you have the right to rush things! Jeez.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I liked the LAST line. It is very optimistic. Of course, the Decepticons might attack, but hey, there's always next month, right?

Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
very funny!
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Bee is so cute! I just love the idea of Autobots having no concept of romance and sex; it is hilarious to read! Poor Bee, he was only trying to help and I bet he'd love to have a little one to look after as well.
Scarletty chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very cute.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I laughed throughtout this entire blurb.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hahaha this is awesomely funny. And i guess contraception would be a pretty weird concept. Like the comment about kissing being so alien and Bee's attempts to be as a bumblebee does. Also the bit at the beginning where Bee scares Sam slightly...thats was grintastic too! I imagine it might take more than a month before the the couple forget that the camaro isnt in fact JUST a car and get lost in themselves again. lol...thanks. good humour.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Poor Bee, but it was hilarious nonetheless! )
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
*giggles* Aww, poor long-suffering Bee, breeding humans is such a hassle! XD
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Lol. Pure awesomeness!
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh, this was too funny.

poor, misunderstood bumblebee. xD
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
haha this was great, loved it. Poor Bumblebee all he wanted to do was help LOL !
mirroredsakura chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Loved it. I confess "Oh, frag it." to be the best line of the whole thing. It makes me happy. :)
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 6/24/2008